Trials Central Supporters Stickers

dougie pumpkin

As part of the membership, we was supposed to get TC stickers. there was a post somewhere that said they was going to send them and was asking for volunteers.. Has anyone recieved them in the last month or so.. I would just like to publicise the site more for the good of the site. i do tell everyone i know about TC that is interested in our sport about the site and keep talking to a few members about our club posting results on the site, as by the time results are released on our site the next rials has begun.

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a big pile behind me and a pile of address labels. Anybody fancy stuffing envelopes?

I'm five miles along the road and offered already....but you turned your nose up, so bugger ya, you can stuff your own envelopes.

:banana2:

what a meanie :dunce:

Edited by spud

I have a big pile behind me and a pile of address labels. Anybody fancy stuffing envelopes?

I'm five miles along the road and offered already....but you turned your nose up, so bugger ya, you can stuff your own envelopes.

:banana2:

Ohh dear. Andy, you seem to be getting some 'stick' tonight :dunce:

Yeah, but you'd just take them down Valleyfield and sell them for vodka and drugs. :banana2:

It's the envelopes are/were/is the stumbling block. The stickers are too big for standard DL envelopes. Last time I used A4, but several reported receiving theirs ripped. Also since they changed the postage charging it costs more to send an A4 envelope even if it does weigh next to nothing. I was looking for those long narrow envelopes folk use to post calendars. My local Staples doesn't do them and I got extremely confused by all the codes on the online sites I looked at. Looks like it will have to be A4 again. They might have my employer's logo on them though :dunce:

Yeah, but you'd just take them down Valleyfield and sell them for vodka and drugs. :dunce:

It's the envelopes are/were/is the stumbling block. The stickers are too big for standard DL envelopes. Last time I used A4, but several reported receiving theirs ripped. Also since they changed the postage charging it costs more to send an A4 envelope even if it does weigh next to nothing. I was looking for those long narrow envelopes folk use to post calendars. My local Staples doesn't do them and I got extremely confused by all the codes on the online sites I looked at. Looks like it will have to be A4 again. They might have my employer's logo on them though :D

Slave offered as well........ :D You better give them to Her Ladyship....you'll never hear the end of it otherwise :banana2:

Slave offered as well........ :dunce: You better give them to Her Ladyship....you'll never hear the end of it otherwise :banana2:

Anyway - earn your keep - what are the chances of us Scottish Scoobies seeing snow in Glasgow later this week so we can have some car park fun?