Trials Central Supporters Stickers

dougie pumpkin

Hey Andy,

Will you email me what you need for me to send you money???? A credit card, send you a check,...whatever, I sent you an email a long time ago requesting this and you never responded. I NEED TO not be in the same class as the lame one. Hell, I'll send in twice as much just cuz I think your so cool and I really dig the site.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im holding back...no rant from me today

though i do still need mine

YOU "NEED" A STICKER? You sad excuse for a human being :wacko:

Not sure what your on about your next post will be number 1000 and you wont even splash out a tenner to support the site.

I've been trying to pay Andy for nearly a year. Bugger doesn't want my money.

Toofasttim is right I broke my collar bone in 2005 helping the mountain rescue locate someone. A deer jumped out in front of my when I was flat out in top gear.

Andy and I left them a sticker in responce and a mate told me recently it was still on the van.

Envelopes found and ordered. Still classed as "Large envelope" for new postal rates. No way round it due to size of stickers (I can safely blame Perce for that one!). Stickers sat here, address labels printed. This weekend if envelopes turn up in time.