James Dabill

marky boy

Only time will tell eh? I think he can be a great rider - when he gets his head straight.

Dougie is a great rider but I cant see another world round win in him let alone another world championship.

Only round winners this year will be -Raga, Bou, Cabestany and poss Fuji

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only time will tell eh? I think he can be a great rider - when he gets his head straight.

Dougie is a great rider but I cant see another world round win in him let alone another world championship.

Only round winners this year will be -Raga, Bou, Cabestany and poss Fuji

I am almost 100% certain health permitting, we will see Dougie get his 100th win this year.

I have not once ever witnessed Doug not give 100% in WTC trials, that includes riding with injuries. He will achieve his 100th win this year and he will lift his 8th title.

Doug's desire to win is what makes him Dougie Lampkin.

:rolleyes: CK is 100% corect about Doug.A more determined man you will not find and no flying dummies unlike some.Just good quality Yarkshire aggression!! Is 100th is a coming and other than Bou giving him a push i reckon he could do it again.

Dougs desire is what makes him Doug

Cota kids Desire to......*%$

You've said who it isn't going to be so tell me then whats going to be the top 1-2-3 in WTC?

I've gone with Bou, Raga, Lampkin. I was going to go with Bou, Raga, Fuji but Dougie's Mum was in the car when I made my predictions and she'd have skelped me one round the ear if I hadn't mentioned her little boy :rolleyes:

You've said who it isn't going to be so tell me then whats going to be the top 1-2-3 in WTC?

I've gone with Bou, Raga, Lampkin. I was going to go with Bou, Raga, Fuji but Dougie's Mum was in the car when I made my predictions and she'd have skelped me one round the ear if I hadn't mentioned her little boy :rolleyes:

And so would have I. You Fifth Columnist!!!!

Eddie and Nickday,

I did another post on the 'betting for the WTC' forum

winner - Raga

runner up - Bou

third - Cabestany

Watching the TC videos of the Spain round, Lampkin rides with such confidence. He looks like he knows where he is going , and then the bike goes that direction, deliberately and precisely. I know he didn't win, and I didn't watch all sections, But of all the riders he easily displayed the most confidence.

Watching the TC videos of the Spain round, Lampkin rides with such confidence. He looks like he knows where he is going , and then the bike goes that direction, deliberately and precisely. I know he didn't win, and I didn't watch all sections, But of all the riders he easily displayed the most confidence.

Paul,

you have hit the nail on the head. Doug is still, very much, up there with the best of them, regardless of what others think. I believe he can win his 100th WTC Round win and his 8th WTC Title, becasue he still displays all the attributes needed to do so.