Trotters Burn Video

Andy

Anybody got video of me being twatted by the bike that flipped upside down? I'd really love to see what the hell went on as I was looking at the screen on the camera at the time and didn't even realise anything had happened till I got this sudden pain in my shin where the bash plate hit it.

Andy , directly oposite where you where sitting was the massed ranks of the North East Centre ( well about a dozen actually) we had a great view of the incident ! unfortunately I am sure nobody amongst us had a video camera. The guy on the Mont that hit you had made a decent enough go at the step but was really strugling, he was right at the top of the step with the back wheel spinning and getting zero grip. In desperation he gave it full throttle max revs The bike launched itself upwards in to the air chucking the rider off backwards , the bike reared up and then went directly to the scene of the accident , upside down . I was suprised how quick you got up coz it looked really nasty . My better half has a picture taken just as the rider steps off the bike if you want it i can send it to you?

I was suprised how quick you got up coz it looked really nasty . My better half has a picture taken just as the rider steps off the bike if you want it i can send it to you?

It wasn't as nasty as it could have been. The bike came straight down then just tipped onto me - at least that's what I think happened as it was so fast I've no idea. Wouldn't mind seeing the pic. Can you email to trialscentral AT trialscentral.com

Cheers

NOTICE

WARNING TO THE PUBLIC

MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS

Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.

Please comply with all instructions of marshals and notices and remain in permitted areas only.

THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR SAFETY.

NOTICE

WARNING TO THE PUBLIC

Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.

Please comply with all instructions of marshals and notices and remain in permitted areas only.

And the award for stating the bleeding obvious goes to... :D

That's why I sign on as official press (as did Bigfoot and Matt). It gives me/us the benefit of insurance. Unlike the retards who just take their bikes where they fancy...

NOTICE

WARNING TO THE PUBLIC

And the award for stating the bleeding obvious goes to... :lol:

That's why I sign on as official press (as did Bigfoot and Matt). It gives me/us the benefit of insurance. Unlike the retards who just take their bikes where they fancy...

....and I'm hacked off i didn't have the camera to my eye when either Dan or Ben Hemmo gave Bigfoot a front wheel slap at Forest Gate on Tuesday :D:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...