Anyone Fancy A Free Practice Session Next Week?

scorpa3

Would love to join you guys, but I've gotta work all weekend...damn!!!!!!!!!

cancelled too much work to do the Forest Trophy last weekend, so gotta keep my head down and try to earn a few pennies for a while.

Hope to see u on that Gasser again soon though Ian.

Have fun all....oh and thanks for the open invite Scorpa 3

Yeah, I got the bug again now . Don't know how long it will last this time though ;)

Why I never bought a gasser before I just don't know! :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man...yeah, the bug!!..I just cant get rid of it, since I started about 3 and a half years ago. I'm even thinking of buying a cheap used cycle trials bike, in the hope that it will help me to get my FIX more often.

Got nowhere to ride my Beta for miles from here, so if Im working at weekends its really hard to get out for a practice.

Does my head in!!!...I used to practice about 3 times a week when I lived in Hong Kong.

Again..have fun guys..I'll be thinking of you all :(

Would love to join you guys, but I've gotta work all weekend...damn!!!!!!!!!

cancelled too much work to do the Forest Trophy last weekend, so gotta keep my head down and try to earn a few pennies for a while.

Hope to see u on that Gasser again soon though Ian.

Have fun all....oh and thanks for the open invite Scorpa 3

Yeah, I got the bug again now . Don't know how long it will last this time though :blink:

Why I never bought a gasser before I just don't know! :wacko:

I always get the the urge to ride/practice more after I've had a good result.... unfortunatley that's not been for a while. :(

Saturday all day it is then.

Everyone is welcome, I'll organise some light refreshments for anyone who's there by lunch time, just let me know if you're coming, the more the better.

Pete

Weather looks really good for the est of the week including saturday :( trying to get Dad to come out and sort out some mega tight sections for the young uns and himself. There is a rumour the GOAT EWERS might be coming so expect plenty of full on climbs, lots of reving and over the head bike throwing :blink: Ralphs got to do his hair and nails so wont be coming, but James Caber Drewitt should be making an appearence to keep the Sherco numbers up.

Going to try and get there for 8 ish and see if i can cut some of the stuff down for an hour or so and get the best pick of the cakes Nicks wife makes :wacko: see you all there guys

Weather looks really good for the est of the week including saturday :( trying to get Dad to come out and sort out some mega tight sections for the young uns and himself. There is a rumour the GOAT EWERS might be coming so expect plenty of full on climbs, lots of reving and over the head bike throwing :blink:

Looks like I will need to take the video camera then :wacko:

Video yer nice one Ian :( the Goat wont dissapoint nor will James, both well known for attempting stuff that maybe they shouldnt, but to be fair they both usually get up. I ve just tried to find the Farm on multimap Ian but if I cant I am sure Pete will have Nicks postcode on here tonight.

Video yer nice one Ian :( the Goat wont dissapoint nor will James, both well known for attempting stuff that maybe they shouldnt, but to be fair they both usually get up. I ve just tried to find the Farm on multimap Ian but if I cant I am sure Pete will have Nicks postcode on here tonight.

Multi map address showing the approach from Snowshill which is the hardest route to follow but the best road as it brings you in at the top where the car park is.

Top Farm

Map showing the appraoch from Buckland which is the easiest to follow but the bumpiest road. You will have to drive up past the farm to get to the car park which is at the top. I hope that makes sense.

TopFarmMap.jpg

I was up there last night until it got dark replacing a fence we broke at the Colmore. In the trials practice area the weeds seem to grow infront of your eyes! There's also a large pile of soil in the field which may/may not be a good section, I'd like some better riders to try riding accross it to see how easy it is???

Everyone is welcome. If you want some hard stuff I can find it in on the bank when I get there with the key! :blink:

Betarev3 tells me that he will be there from around 8am on Saturday. I'm aiming to turn up about 10ish.

Tea and cake at lunch time and all are welcome, just email or pm me to give me an idea if you're coming if you can. Cheers.

Pete

P.S. Just to repeat- if you can work out the way from Snowshill, it is the best road to take by far.

The Legend is definatley coming :thumbup: just rang him, he'll be the one wearing Eigers cast offs (told me Ellgren is the new Hebo) and on a Skoda, but will make us lot look like we just started riding.

Ralph is also making an appearance :thumbup: says hes getting there at 9.30, get the best of the cake selection he told me earlier, so Pete, ring Nick up to tell his misses to get up the local Tesco tonight for extra flour/butter etc

Edited by Betarev3