2008 4rt......any Details Yet

jsp

just pondering over the thought of a new 08 4rt has any heard

any news of them yet, someone was telling me that he had heard

there would be major changes made to the frame ie sizes and widths.

cant make my mind up though 08 4rt or 08 rev 4 ?

what do you think.

jsp

As there are no major changes to the 2007 factory bikes frames I do not predict any major changes to the 2008 bikes. Why do you need to change the most technically advanced trials bike there is? By todays standards the 4RT is a relatively new bike compared to the other brands and is now a proven winner at all levels.

As there are no major changes to the 2007 factory bikes frames I do not predict any major changes to the 2008 bikes. Why do you need to change the most technically advanced trials bike there is? By todays standards the 4RT is a relatively new bike compared to the other brands and is now a proven winner at all levels.

Eh! No new plastics with bold graphics? :(

Maybe they will paint it Black! :(

Silver Anodising is this years black :blink:

Might be nice if the fat lass could slim down to a size zero (not politically correct I know - hope this doesn't offend).

If it came with Sat Nav would you get one?

If it came with Sat Nav would you get one?

Knowing K's luck both the sat nav & the bluetooth remap feature wouldn't work :blink:

08 4rt comes with ship to shore radio as recently tested by Mr Fujigas. As i will be minding for cotakid next year i see this as a welcome eddition.

You'd better make it a 1-way radio link or he'll be ordering beers 'n kebabs...

A like the idea of ordering beer and kebabs while you riding though, I think that would catch on.

You'd need to make sure it was another Geordie at the other end though or they'd never understand you :(

A like the idea of ordering beer and kebabs while you riding though, I think that would catch on.

You'd need to make sure it was another Geordie at the other end though or they'd never understand you :blink:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Don't mention the Skunks they've just bought Middlesbrough's top scorer from last season..

Edited by Cota Kid