Tady Wins Erzberg Enduro

for artie

World Championship rider Tadeuz Blazusiak won the prestigious Erzberg Rode Enduro in Austria against the top Enduro riders in the World. In fact the top five places were occupied by current or former top trials riders. Tady was loaned a bike by the promoter of the Enduro and invited as a wild card rider. Brit Tom Sager was second and World Enduro Champ Juha Salminen was third. Brits Wayne Braybrook and Paul Edmonson finished 4th and 5th.

Results Red Bull Hare Erberg Rodeo 2007

1. Tadeuz Blazusiak, Poland, KTM, 1:29.48

2. Tom Sager, Britain, KTM, 1:35.36

3. Juha Salminen, Finland, KTM, 1:42.45

4. Wayne Braybrook, Britain, GasGas, 1:47.10

5. Paul Edmondson, Britain, Suzuki, 1:47.54

6. Gerhard Forster, Germany, Beta, 1:48.47

7. Paul Bolton, Britain, Honda,1:57.05

8. Marko Tarkkala, Finland, KTM 2:03.50

9. Kyle Redmond, USA, KTM, 2:09.49

10. Ralf Scheidhauer, Germany, KTM, 2:11.2

Edited by for artie

is it just me or does nigel dabster come across as a complete t*sser, it must be great to know everything!!

Wait until you meet him, you'll realise he's a fat ******* as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

is it just me or does nigel dabster come across as a complete t*sser, it must be great to know everything!!

Its tong in cheek, having met him I can say he is one of the nicest guy's around.

As well as being Wiggz water boy he is very willing to do the round trip from Milton Keynes to Richmond & help us mark events out, so you're right Boo he's not a complete tosser.

Juha Salminen that well known trials rider.

For those of us that know a bit about the sport he is. :thumbup:

Juha is a former Finnish JuniorTrials Champion. He always mentions his trials background in interviews and says that he is on his trials bike at every oppertunity. I believe that last year Juha found time to ride a trial and Finnished third last year in a Finnish National in the Expert class.

I'm Finnished.

Juha Salminen that well known trials rider.

For those of us that know a bit about the sport he is. :thumbup:

Juha is a former Finnish JuniorTrials Champion. He always mentions his trials background in interviews and says that he is on his trials bike at every oppertunity. I believe that last year Juha found time to ride a trial and Finnished third last year in a Finnish National in the Expert class.

I'm Finnished.

PAWNED :thumbup:

Unlike many people on this forum I've met Dabster and even though he supports West Ham he is a sound bloke, can be a bit controversial at times but that spices up the forums.

I don't think it is very big hiding behind a computer calling someone a tosser though!