Tady Wins Erzberg Enduro

for artie

Am i blind , I can t even see a respone from Nigel Dabster on this topic... What has the guy done so wrong ???

He inflicted some irony to the thread. Deadly sin in some parts that is! twas funny though :D

p.s. think he has deleted them now :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

To revive this thread, see the Finnish championship thread on TodoTrial for Salminens results in that championship. Interestingly he was riding a Gasser. I wonder how that sat with KTM management?

As ktm don't make a trials bike and the finnish championship is hardley high profile guess its allright?

Assume his car isn't a KTM too?

As ktm don't make a trials bike and the finnish championship is hardley high profile guess its allright?

Assume his car isn't a KTM too?

Yeah but there isn't a lot of love between KTM and Gasser in enduros. I would have thought a Beta would have been a more appropriate choice considering how cosy Beta & KTM are.

Car? One of those sporty KTM numbers? If it isn't he should have one written into his contract. They look like a lot of fun.

Edited by TooFastTim

there is a really good quote form Kurt Nichol (ex UK MX'er - current head of KTM North America) about David Knight after rd2 of the endurocross (the 3 rd indoor enduro US championship) something along the lines off, if KTM did a trials bike he win win quicker.