Reeth 3 Day

perce

I heard the weather isn't good in the west of england today, Tuesday...lets hope that the sun come out and dries the land a bit before friday...not looking forward to be 3rd away on friday...

yes know what it's like ridden the manx and got rider no two off and not much better the time

before so asked please can we have better no this time so have been given last of

just can't win!

Manx 2 Day are you related to Kinell ?

reeth isnt in the west of england !! :lol:

haven't you heard? Nathan has it flagged well into Cumbria for Saturday this year, there's a petrol check there & back at Teebay.

Can I through these pages pass on thanks to all at Richmond MC for a great job done under very difficult conditions.

I think Rappers has said in this weeks column what most of us can only wish to put into words about the weekend, so again

many thanks and hopefully ..see you next year.

Time to administer a minor reprimand.

Having ridden this wonderful trial and having taken the trouble to comment upon it in my column, written very late on Sunday night, I rather expected some TC registered members would also take the trouble to make comment to the club about this superb promotion. It's totally beyond my comprehension to understand just how much effort goes into plotting this event and whilst I'm sure that the 200+ riders appreciated this trial, I rather think that the Richmond guys and gals would have liked to read some positive comments about their efforts.

No comment may well be a reflection of everybody's satisfaction, but even so, come on lads, have a view. Say thanks where thanks are due. Ask yourself this one question, would you undertake such a massive promotion? I certainly wouldn't.

A superb 3 days of trials. The only minus point was losing my Casio G Shock watch in one of the fast flowing streams on Saturday. So if anyone in the Richmond / Swaledale area is running a bath in the next week or flushing the loo and a watch pops out, let me know.

I would also like to send my thanks to everyone at the club for a great event.

Also I would like to say thanks to the group of riders who were riding just behind me on the Saturday and helped out with the puncture and then the fuel, as I managed to stupidly put all my fuel cans into just one of the trailers.

Bring on next year.

Jamie

I would also like to send my thanks to everyone at the club for a great event.

Also I would like to say thanks to the group of riders who were riding just behind me on the Saturday and helped out with the puncture and then the fuel, as I managed to stupidly put all my fuel cans into just one of the trailers.

Bring on next year.

Jamie

I'll pass on your comments to my mates. You didn't seem to know much about punctures or petrol stops but we were impressed by your riding. You could certainly put that Gassers exactly where you wanted it to be!