Friday Funny In Strailya (australia)

steveo

old ones are the best-

paddy goes into a pet shop and says 'can i buy a wasp' the owner says ' we dont sell them' - paddy says ' theres 2 in the window'

now ive got nought against wasps but anything goes here- eh

Fark.. what have I done.

I put it down as a Friday funnie to see who was on the ball ( it was still Thursday) and Ive become a terrorist...

Oh yeah Slapshot your nothing but a big skite. :lol:

I thought it was funny because it's so close to the truth. Both SA & NZ are heamoraging skilled people to Aus presently. The "Ouch" response was because I fill both "ethnic" groups.

Your not an ethnic Tim, you ride a Gas Gas. :lol:

I thought it was funny because it's so close to the truth. Both SA & NZ are heamoraging skilled people to Aus presently. The "Ouch" response was because I fill both "ethnic" groups.

Clearly a man of taste & discernment.

Bugger! Gotta start saving for the new 4 banger....

Fortunatly, reverse ethnic, US jokes are still socially acceptable! Happened to get this one today!

God forbid it be the other way round!

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is hilarious. From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got t o having a black man as President. Number 1 - He played the sax. Number 2 - He smoked weed. Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women. Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking ! America 's shelves this week with " Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men . It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know." !

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes."

... ya gotta love it! :lol:

Clearly a man of taste & discernment.

Bugger! Gotta start saving for the new 4 banger....

Don't you mean your ticket to Australia?

Don't you mean your ticket to Australia?

You're assuming I'm "skilled"? :lol:

I just had a thought about this. Please excuse me if I'm being presumptuous.

I think that William may have leaped to my defence. In retrospect I should have put a smiley after my "ouch" comment. Point was that I assumed (the mother of all f&ckups) that the regulars on this BB would understand my response, as they have done. Andy, Atom, Perce & I have (electonically) known each other for a quite some time and are familiar with my story. William is fairly new here and probably doesn't know and assumed that the joke was just a racist poke when in fact it was only a wind-up aimed mostly at Kiwis but to a lesser extent and probably co-incidently me (I'm the only saffer, ex or present, who haunts these BB's).

BTW, Martin Luther King had a wicked sense of self-denigrating humour and I enjoyed those jokes about Bill Clinton as I'm sure he would.

Edited by TooFastTim

Fark.. what have I done.

I put it down as a Friday funnie to see who was on the ball ( it was still Thursday) and Ive become a terrorist...

Oh yeah Slapshot your nothing but a big skite. :lol:

skite.....was that a spelling mistake Steveo B)

It's banter, end of story. I could delete it in a second - as could Slapshot, but we see it the way it's intended. Just a bit of fun and winding up on an internet forum that means nothing in real life. If you don't like it, don't read it. I am not about to let Trials Central fall victim to the PC brigade.

Right on, Andy.

We have become many nations of whiners who write laws governing OTHER peoples thoughts and actions based on MY perceptions of how I am so offended and victimized.

Those truly abused and victimized deserve help (and it is part of my volunteer activity).

To those who interpret offense into everything that happens or is said to them, grow up, realize the playground is not always fair or kind, and deal with it.

I get abused and offended by the observors every time I ride a section. Given lack of talent, lack of practice, it still must be somebody else's fault : )

kcj

Edited by Slapshot 3
Sorted quotes