Monty 4 Stroke

bigfoot

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that nothing less than a point scoring place would be deemed a success.

Looks like it made it through the baptism then ? I bet there's a few people who finished behind Tommi that would like to be riding one now.

Sounds like lots of TC folk are interested in it.

If the WTC version is going to be 'tricked' with Head mods, different cam/ignition, Titanium bits etc its going to be a lot more that

I don't understand what all the fuss is about, it's out there in the flesh competing at world level for it's first outing and won't be long before you can buy one fro your local dealer, no one will have a gun to your head saying you must buy one! the choice is yours.

Say this is a TLR version for the clubman, the last TLR version to be made in the mid eighties is selling used today for around what it cost new 20 years ago and many consider it has the best twin shock bike ever made.

From my experience with Honda and trials bikes the quality and performance has never been an issue, maybe why I still have a shed full of em, you can't knock what you don't know anything about and until clubmen are riding them every weekend will we get a true picture of what the bike will be like, until then keep guessing.

I wonder if this new montesa 4t is going to be the same for anouther 7 years like the 315 was

I doubt it, the 315 was genrally the same for 7 years, but nothing needed fixing on it, and any problems were cured on the newer models.

Now Montesa/Honda have made there new 4T, there WILL be problems as it is a whole new design, it will be a trial and error with this bike, I doubt they can get it right first time...