Octobertest Weekend

city trials

As soon as the champ gets out of school today, we'll be heading down to the must attend event of the fall, Octobertest. For those who's got nothing to do, check out these great riders you can compete against, or just watch.

Scheduled Pro Riders:

Pat Smage - Wisconsin (2007 AMA #1 National Trials Champion)

Chris Florin - Florida (2007 AMA #3)

Will Ibsen - Georga (2007 AMA #4 - Will will be sporting a new ride in '08! Hint, GasGas.)

Keith Wineland - Colorado (2007 AMA #5 - Currently 2007 #3 AMA Endurocross)

Bailey Tucker - Colorado (2007 AMA #2 Expert - is going to move up to the Pro Line)

Phillp Smage - Wisconsin (Currently 2007 #7 AMA Endurocross)

Pro Class Payout: 1st - $1,000; 2nd - $600; 3rd - $300; 4th - $200; 5th - $100

Maybe you're looking for some new wheels? They'll be demo rides too. Several of the new 2008 trials bikes will be available in the paddock for inspection and test riding, including Sherco and GasGas.

For Ron Lee, we'll be bringing some strong beer in return for the excellent service we received from you over the past month. Any chance I could get a bottle of that home-made wine?

Edited by City Trials

Craig , I mean Wine-O ! Thank You for the nice write up and bringing the Smage group down to ride. I plan on making it up to ride with your group sometime next year.

Scott said he would like to go up sometime also !

Edited by rlracer

Hey Mark if you happen to have any pictures of my kid I would like to see them!!!

Last 2 rounds of the Central Regionals are Nov. 3-4 in Douglas, Kansas .

See www.avtatrials.com for info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by spinner

Just adding that Craig has just wrote one of his best reports and The Photos are quite good also. Have to wonder if Dustin had just said something funny or made a strange sound to have the others looking his way and I see it is great that Bill and Dale made the move to the top class. Craig you forgot to add that the next 'killer trials' is this Halloween weekend at our famed rubbish pile.

Edited by northernnorm

Spinner, did not find any of the lad , but found a nice one of you!!! Send me a regular email so I can attach it on a reply! :D

And other interisted parties , ck the photoghaphy section!!! as I will try to post a few good ones there!!!! :guinness:

Edited by copemech