Gg Foursmoke

bama

That's no Honda, more like a Spanish Briggs & Stratton! Most have no idea just how much power can come out ov one! You can spend 5k on a motor for a go-kart!

I think it will work! If you can afford it??????? ;)

the GG two strokes break enough as it is so why would any want their four stroke ?

QUOTE(theiceman @ Nov 10 2007, 10:04 PM) *

the GG two strokes break enough as it is so why would any want their four stroke ?

...the four strokes only break every other time...

You know ive been kinda bummed out that the trials comp forum is gone and that there is so little activity on this tc usa site. I really thought these forums could help grow the sport a bit but then there are those who try to tear one make of bike down. . All 5 makes are good, The one that happens to be talked about at this time happens to be the most popular bike in the USA. I find it strange that if they break down so much why do they sell so many. If i was a newcomer reading this forum id think trials bikes arent very reliable which just isnt the case.

You know ive been kinda bummed out that the trials comp forum is gone and that there is so little activity on this tc usa site. I really thought these forums could help grow the sport a bit but then there are those who try to tear one make of bike down. . All 5 makes are good, The one that happens to be talked about at this time happens to be the most popular bike in the USA. I find it strange that if they break down so much why do they sell so many. If i was a newcomer reading this forum id think trials bikes arent very reliable which just isnt the case.

here here!

Trials bikes last a longggggg time for the simple fact that most of us cant abuse them enough to cause any major faults.

Ride what you are happy with. Ride to be out there. If your brand of bike needs to be proven it will be in the woods.

--Biff

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 05:00 PM

QUOTE(hensley @ Nov 13 2007, 09:40 PM)

here here!

Trials bikes last a longggggg time for the simple fact that most of us cant abuse them enough to cause any major faults.

Ride what you are happy with. Ride to be out there. If your brand of bike needs to be proven it will be in the woods.

--Biff

Wait even Biff can't abuse a bike enough to kill it? say it isn't so!!!

Does this mean you are going to stop busting my chops about riding a Sherco?! ;)

It just won't be the same if you do. :)

Heck I don't want my Sherco, I want a 300 GG. Just can't afford the switch. but the next bike I buy will be a 300 GG.

Wait even Biff can't abuse a bike enough to kill it? say it isn't so!!!

Does this mean you are going to stop busting my chops about riding a Sherco?! ;)

It just won't be the same if you do. :)

Heck I don't want my Sherco, I want a 300 GG. Just can't afford the switch. but the next bike I buy will be a 300 GG.

every one has their personal preference as far as what their favorite brand is, i mean its just fun to make fun of the other brand