Who Told Me A 4rt Four Stroke Was A Good Beginners Bike

jza

If it's of any interest to you, the criminal justice system has the same blinkered view as you.

I merely changed my sexual activities based on the advice of some of the more regular posters on this forum - Perce, Ishy, to name but a few.

But did the police or the judge take that as defence - oh no, they still came down on the side of the sheep. :madnoel:

I think it was because she was underage and under you, taking advantage of a little lost lamb is not the type of behavior that is tolerated on the forums.

If it had been a pushbike behind locked doors, the committee would of still frowned on the subject.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some poster on TC advised me to take out an endowment as a method of paying for my mortgage and now the fund will not pay out sufficient to pay off the outstanding debt. The same person also advised me to get a private pension with Robert Maxwell and join the Farepak Christmas Savings Club.....

Some poster on TC advised me to take out an endowment as a method of paying for my mortgage and now the fund will not pay out sufficient to pay off the outstanding debt. The same person also advised me to get a private pension with Robert Maxwell and join the Farepak Christmas Savings Club.....

Sorrry to hear about you mortgage problems. If I may offer a little advice - Northern Rock have some excellent deals at the moment.

I've no reason to snipe and certainly no reason to point score. I own the site - what could I possibly have to gain? My concerns arise from you stating you got bad or incorrect advice on this website.

"I was completely new to trials before i bought a Montesa 4RT on the recommendations of owner and people on this site about a year ago."

I cannot find any topic or post where you sought the advice of Trials Central users regarding your choice of bike.

You joined these forums on January 22nd 2007 and made your first post on January 23rd 2007 stating

"Just bought a new (well new to me) 4RT."

The advice given on this site is, in my extensive experience, pretty damned good and is given freely by a friendly and knowledegable community - particularly when it comes to newcomers to the sport as everyone wants to encourage newcomers. By saying you got bad or incorrect advice on Trials Central when it appears you never even asked, understandably, annoys me.

Jesus...... i can see im gonna get banned here LOL

I READ the forums and the posts on the subject of 4RT's before i bought the bike :madnoel:

You can do that without posting :kerstsmiley:

Dude you need to lighten up.... believe it or not im really, really not blaming anyone for me buying a bike i love to bits.... i'm just laughing that my bikes a bit of an animal and that i only realise that now. I think your "experts" on this forum can probably not remember back to the first day they rode a bike. I've had that experience in the past year.

Thats it - no complaints - just a fun post on laughing at MYSELF :wacko:

Maybe you should try that sometimes :lol:

Jza

Oh and by the way Andy - as your being so pedantic.... please read the title of my post and note that theres a ":-)" in there... that means i was "smiling" - as in laughing...

Oh and by the way again - i actually said "I was completely new to trials before i bought a Montesa 4RT on the recommendations of owner and people on this site about a year ago.

"

So i said i'd bought the bike on recommendation - from owners and people on the site. I make no reference to if its a good bike or not. I was happy with their advice - its a cracking bike

So maybe YOU should get your facts right before going off on a cruisade :madnoel:

Jza

Jesus...... i can see im gonna get banned here LOL

I READ the forums and the posts on the subject of 4RT's before i bought the bike :rolleyes:

You can do that without posting :D

Dude you need to lighten up.... believe it or not im really, really not blaming anyone for me buying a bike i love to bits.... i'm just laughing that my bikes a bit of an animal and that i only realise that now. I think your "experts" on this forum can probably not remember back to the first day they rode a bike. I've had that experience in the past year.

Thats it - no complaints - just a fun post on laughing at MYSELF :hl:

Maybe you should try that sometimes ;)

I AM lightened up! You're not about to get banned. This is absolutely not that kind of Forum and never has been. I can probably count the people who have been permanently banned in the past four years on less than two hands (if we leave Lane's aliases out of things...) and I get the p*** taken out of me by regulars as much as anybody. You have now clarified things. You didn't actually ask on here and took what you read on an Internet Forum as good advice without digging into your own personal position. What might suit another might not suit you - physique, experience, location and type of sections you might ride etc etc. If you're happy then fine, but fully expect others to take the p***. If you read a Forum that said it's great to touch goats would you do it? ;)