The First Pics Of The New Project

jaylael

Boy you guys get to have all the fun !!! Now I truly wish I'd of moved to oregon in 03 from lake Arrowhead instead of SC. ! But I have to go in for shoulder / clavicle surgery on the 18th . My clavicle mended/healed but it's at a strange angle and won't let my arm move anywhere near correctly ... so it gets rebroke and pinned/plated back into its OE position ! and then the therapy starts all over again !

But I'm starting a Ty80 / Xr100 project for my mental rehab and anti depressant while off work for another 8 weeks $$!

And Jay I've got to call my brother in or. tonite and ask for some brotherly advice/opinion about a job offer I've been given , so I'll find out about the Zero and PM you the details .

Well at least in 09 I'll be able to take my boys to ride with me ! :D

Glenn ;)

Hey Jay:

Not trying at all to hi-jack this thread of your loverly Sherdaka which is way cool, but I figure that you would read any new post on here. I am bringing my mighty Fantic 300 down to the Points events in Lolo Pass in Sept. Ishy has challenged me to a twinshock duel. We are gonna ride the Int lines against each other, and I thought it would be cool too if you joined us!!! We could take some pics of each other and post them on here when we are done! let me know dude!

Cheers, Steve

As an update on Lolo pass, this past few weeks I have been spending a fair bit of time up there unearthing sections you lads probably last rode on old twin shockers.

Many of which only require start and end cards, and few if any split markers, with the odd floating turn it should give the modern bike riders a crash course in the basics of riding a trials bike.

Sounds awesome Ishy!!!! Cant wait as Lolo is one of my top 4 places I have ever ridden! Jay, you been practising on that twinshocker,

Steve: I practiced while winning the Chehalis National on six points and winning the Expert class at a COTA wednesday night trial,(on Sherco) even while getting a five for running out of gas. :rotfl:

I don't imagine me and the little Hodie will give you much trouble. I have been getting beaten consistently by Ishy all summer long. Looking to turn the tables, but it makes trials interesting just to see what's gonna' happen next. Maybe an upset? :(

Jay:

I look forward to kicking Ishys butt as I have never been beaten with my mighty Fantic. I have installed a slimline Classictrial tank, and I am in the midst of installing some Hebo pegs that are lower and farther back. Motor is brand new after last years fiasco while riding it in the Sen. Adv line in the Pnta points event in Shawnigan. Either way, cant wait to ride there again!

Jay:

I look forward to kicking Ishys butt as I have never been beaten with my mighty Fantic. I have installed a slimline Classictrial tank, and I am in the midst of installing some Hebo pegs that are lower and farther back. Motor is brand new after last years fiasco while riding it in the Sen. Adv line in the Pnta points event in Shawnigan. Either way, cant wait to ride there again!

I don't even want to ride at Lolo Pass, just watch these two guys go at it.