Post Pics Up Of Your Cota 315r

315rr

• 2 weeks later...
And one I prepared earlier.

And now I see that I MUST HAVE a bike stand as well. The old plastic crate just no longer cuts it.

Thanks for the idea for the next 'father's day present'.

Anybody out there have a preferred stand? Not meant as a thread hijack. And as proof a pic of my 315 is here (actually no it isn't as when I try and upload I keep being asked for URL).

Thanks for the information on the graphics, Sandiford has them and prices vary on what you need, he also has the rear mudguard that we also now need after the weekend.

Hopefully I get the chance to get the bike looking as good as some of the others on this site now.

You can drop him a line off the contact details on http://www.sandiford.co.uk/contact.htm

If I could only figure out how!! :)

Hi did you find out how? I haven't been able to post pics either. The site won't let me sign up to be a trials supporter (somebody help me take my money) and noone replies to my email. Love the site tho'. Just want to contribute more and find myself balked at every other turn.