Bemrose Trial

physco

glad to hear everyone enjoyed the bemrose

unfortunatly i didnt get the chance to do it this yar

but i heard a rumour that i was on the cover of the programme

would anyone have it and be able to put a pic up on here for me to see?

thanks

glad to hear everyone enjoyed the bemrose

unfortunatly i didnt get the chance to do it this yar

but i heard a rumour that i was on the cover of the programme

would anyone have it and be able to put a pic up on here for me to see?

thanks

Dan Thorpe was on the cover, and a guy with an 05 Beta with an 03 front mudguard on it. I have binned it now otherwise you could of had it.

It was a good trial, a lot tougher this year than in recent years. I have ridden it every year it has been run since 99 and it was back to the severity of the first few times I rode it (this was the clubman route by the way). I don't know if it was set out to be this way or if it ws just a combination of my riding number and the weather. The long gulley at the end of Dane bower was a lot easier this year!

Thanks to all involved in organising it.

yeah the other person was me by the sounds of it.

i was told but havent seen it yet as i didnt do it this year.

if anyone does have it any chance you may be able to put a pic up so i can see?

May still have it, will check when i get home.

Joey

You'll be Joe Nicholas, Bemrose Clubman Winner from last year then?

I did the masters for the Bemrose Programme cover and route map (but not the actual print-off, half of which seems to have been eaten by Alan's copier on some of the Programmes I saw) and you're welcome to have a copy of it. My son Andrew also took both the cover photos. (I forgot to put a credit on the Prog though - Dad's done it wrong again! :) )

I've not done anything on TC apart from standard postings/replies before now so I'll need to work out exactly how to get it in here or send it directly to you. Leave it with me for now.

Rick

Have sent you a PM with a link to the actual photo which is much better quality than the scan of the actual programme. Great photo's as usual Rick.

Do any of you ever think that anyone will ever give Becky Cook any credit for what she has achived and the sheer effort and time that she puts into her riding. I can see the time coming soon when she will say sod this for a lark and go back to riding horses full time, at least she was getting paid for doing that.

Do any of you ever think that anyone will ever give Becky Cook any credit for what she has achived and the sheer effort and time that she puts into her riding. I can see the time coming soon when she will say sod this for a lark and go back to riding horses full time, at least she was getting paid for doing that.

is she still gas gas?

Exactly what credit should she get? Isn't she doing it for enjoyment the same as everyone else out there. Everyone apart from a fortunate few have to juggle time between full time job, family committments, travel, monetary priorities and so on. Lots of riders throw every spare penny they get into taking part in their hobby, a lot of time and effort in preparing their bikes and spend a lot of time travelling to and from events. If everyone packed it in because they didn't receive 'credit' there would be no sport.

I've nothing against Becky so don't misconstrue this as an attack against her, I don't even know her. I've seen from event reports she's had some good results, so have many others, I just don't know what credit it is you think she deserves.

Exactly what credit should she get? Isn't she doing it for enjoyment the same as everyone else out there. Everyone apart from a fortunate few have to juggle time between full time job, family committments, travel, monetary priorities and so on. Lots of riders throw every spare penny they get into taking part in their hobby, a lot of time and effort in preparing their bikes and spend a lot of time travelling to and from events. If everyone packed it in because they didn't receive 'credit' there would be no sport.

I've nothing against Becky so don't misconstrue this as an attack against her, I don't even know her. I've seen from event reports she's had some good results, so have many others, I just don't know what credit it is you think she deserves.

Maybe you should read the from page reports on this web site!