Bemrose Trial

physco

Yep, a superb trial and well organised, would have loved to have done another lap - but not today! Maybe the day after tomorrow when my knees stop creaking! Great ride round between sections too coupled with great scenery and a good mix of sections which were made more enjoyable with a tasty bacon and egg butty tucked away. A cracking finale to a superb weekend which saw Barnsley stuff Chelsea and Portsmouth dismiss the Manchester primadonnas, (eh Karlos!!) about time Ferguson got to eat humble pie!

Shame Scotland took the honours yesterday, as would have loved to have given Sandy Mack some grief today but managed to avoid the issue although I did get some abuse for different reasons.

Brilliant weekend and a cracking days sport.

Sithee soon.

Eiger

Eiger,

Dont worry about Scotland, it's a one off, See you and the boy's at Scottish.

Aye

Sandy

Sandy, you have a pm.

Good run round today. Very well organised and the route marking was excellent. Needed all of the 7 hours, only had 5 minutes spare at the end. How slippy was that limestone today!!!

i agree with everyone what a crackin trial as always many thanks to the people who give up there time to lay this event on for the riders and thanks to all the observers who were out there freezin there bo!!ocks off in the cold cheers see you next time

full results will be posted to this website & the North Derbyshire Youth & Manchester 17 MCC websites as soon as possible.

As you'll appreciate completing & verifying the results for 160 riders & 40 sections is a fair exercise!!

Hi all.

As was said above, what a crackin trial. :) Personally, I reckon everybody won! I even managed to be in the car between sections when those hailstone squalls came over!

Just posted 573 photos to the Fotki site http://public.fotki.com/MACC-MAN17-CNWTRIA...-derbyshire-yo/ We didn't get everywhere and won't have seen everyone but that lot should keep you going for a while :(

A special "well done" to anyone who managed to get through my Section (No 25 at Churnett), including an amazing (i.e. he was as amazed as anyone) 2 from Eiger - just goes to show what Yamaha-power can do ...

Oh, and thanks to everyone who said thanks for observing :)

Does anyone know where I can find the calendar for the Novogar championship and which rounds have an easy novice route?

Here's the remaining ones,

23rd March Chris Carter

24th March Lomax Cup

27th April Victory Trial

8th June Alan Trophy

17th August Presidents Trophy

21st September Mid Wales

28th September Travers Trophy

Not sure which (if any) have a separate route though

Here's the remaining ones,

23rd March Chris Carter

24th March Lomax Cup

27th April Victory Trial

8th June Alan Trophy

17th August Presidents Trophy

21st September Mid Wales

28th September Travers Trophy

Not sure which (if any) have a separate route though

Pretty sure they are all one route as per regs?