Trials Central Stickers

madcr500

Your stickers have no treads! You must have treads! You have none! No treads! :wall:

You cannot ride trials without treads! You cannot have stickers without treads!

Wot frigin 500CR riding is not about treads! You should have them! We all want them!

Get off the bum and get some treads! :D

I'd like to explain all the technical printing reasons that the stickers dont have treads behind them but the truth is that when i did them i was in a hurry and didnt even notice them. Sorry. The font isnt spot on either as i didnt have quite the correct one.

Hey, they're free so quit your jibba jabba. :huh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I have had precisely no requests for stickers. :(

I thought i would be overun with envelopes but it appears that the world is not ready for these stickers.

If you have sent an envelope and it just hasnt turned up please let me know.

I should be at the Lancs county wednesday night trial tonight so if you see me there feel free to ask. I have plenty. I am easy to recognise on my old grey and yellow scorpa and i have a "MadCR500" sticker on my rear mudguard and helmet.

Hi there,

i have only just joind the forum and am slowly working my way through the posts when i discovered this one.....

i will happily take some stickers off your hands and carry out some free advertisement on my bike if you have any left......

Cheers

Iain

Hi there,

i have only just joind the forum and am slowly working my way through the posts when i discovered this one.....

i will happily take some stickers off your hands and carry out some free advertisement on my bike if you have any left......

Cheers

Iain

No problems Iain. Providing your in the uk just send an SAE to the address at the start of this thread.

Beware of overseas users. SAE from the US of A ain't going to have much clout with the Royal Mail...

Andy,

Was there an issue in the past with Trials central decals? I remember a time when they were all over the place even on world round bikes. They fizzled and now they are back. I totally dig trials swag and really want some tc swag more than just decals. I have been known to ride trials in flip flops (kids dont try this at home) I would totally dig some tc flip flops, flags, shirts, umbrella, beer cozy, beer opener, ooooo how about tc micro brew.... Ok now my brain is on beer. Thoughts? Its probably way too complicated for all of that but more decals here in the states would be nice.

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

Hi.

I have now been inundated with ONE envelope.

I have sent it off with some stickers in it and just wanted to let you all know that i obviously wont be doing a poll to see gets the window sticker as i havent had any entries. :)

Andy, do you want the rest to give away or something? or should i just stick them on the dog and post a picture?

I await my stickers with baited breath.....

I reckon they will look top class as soon as i get chance to fit them. Cant beat a bit of free advertising...

Do you make the stickers yourself?

If so do you make them to order?

Cheers

Iain