S3 225 Kit

borus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Steve hows the weather up north???????

Not yet I ordered the kit today for a friend, I'm going to install it on a 2006 125. Eventually though that red Raga is going to get one installed on it. I was going to get a kit for our bike but I was talked out of it by Rick Land, He says that my son is just starting to use the 125 the right way.

Hey Steve hows the weather up north???????

Not yet I ordered the kit today for a friend, I'm going to install it on a 2006 125. Eventually though that red Raga is going to get one installed on it. I was going to get a kit for our bike but I was talked out of it by Rick Land, He says that my son is just starting to use the 125 the right way.

Steve(Spinner), I must agree with Rick. Seeing what I had a chance to of Josh in Ok was pretty impressive. Although I do give much creedance to the "EURO" development theory. When they can use all the 125 has to offer, it is time to move up.

The Euro kids can do most anything we normally ride with ease, simply a culture shock thing, up to around 6 ft + walls. If you eliminated a few HUGE things, Smage could have won the US Championship on a 125. They are that good!

Installed the 225 kit this weekend ;) WOW It's so smooth and responsive

I guessed on the jetting 36 pilot 110 main it feels about right :)

Some have said they work better with the added flyweight, I could see you on one! A serious combination! :D