05s Which Looks The Best

Guest Yamaha_dude

Which 05 bike do you think looks the best, not being drawn to one because you own that bike, or because your loyal to that bike, just as if you didnt own one, which loks best?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which 05 bike do you think looks the best, not being drawn to one because you own that bike, or because your loyal to that bike, just as if you didnt own one, which loks best?

• Montesa
    • Beta
    • Gas Gas
    • Sherco
    • Scorpa
    • Tork atak...

I struggle to find a winner between the Gasser and the Sherco. I do think on general looks the Sherco has it at the moment, but this really is only cosmetics.

If there is one thing that I would like to have on the Gasser, from the Sherco, it's the much neater silencer.

The dent on the inside of the Gasser to stop it rubbing wasn't my idea of perfection. Make the silencer neater and there'll be very little beteen them.

One thing that won't concern you if you have a new bike every year, but my perception is the Sherco's are easier to keep tidier for longer, and the engines/clutch don't seem to suffer quite so much from general use. Bit of a sweeping statement maybe, but just my perception - if I had to buy a 2/3 year old one I'd go for Sherco generally.