Beta Evo 2009

nick_heane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) That's one weird looking trials bike.

Someone's having a laugh,right?

Every-day trials scenario 1: What makes contact first when it's on full lock?

Every-day trials scenario 2: You come back to your new steed after walking a section and find it on it's side,does the radiator neck/ cap survive the slight impact?

:) I'm still in shock...aah..it's a photoshop jobbie,I see now.

All that Link-less talk, for all those years and now Beta goes back to the old dog-an-bone :)

Looks like that frame and suspension will be cheaper to produce, lighter up high and lighter over all. Which can't be bad and must make the EVO handle very differently to the way the Rev3 did.

I could love one if only they had a 2T with a Phurking RH kick-start :marky: ..... Oh and I hope they've given that Mikuni the elbow too.

All in all some big changes and a brave move by Beta ;)

Best of balance.

Neo

i'm not that keen ,but who knows it may look better in the light of day.i hope the petrol tank is a decent size.beta 's usually look cutting edge when anew model arrives though.zero,techno,rev 3 all took a little getting used to.

I wonder how much imput Mr Lampkin has had to the whole design of this bike?

After all,after riding for Montesa,who must surely have the largest research and development facilaties and buget,it was a clever move of Beta to make sure thay got him,maybe not fot his riding ability but for what was in his head with regards to the mighty Monts?!

Benz