Beta Evo 2009

nick_heane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been given a date but will wait for them to confirm officially... just in case it all goes tits up :D I do know that it won't be at the same place as last year though...

A certain Mr Saunders received a new toy today....

betaevo.jpg

290 2t...

that's just not fair - what has he ever done to deserve that might I ask........ ;)

Ok - I'll get my coat! lol

Up to the dirt-bike show tomorrow so hopefully I may get to see one in the flesh if they're there.

it cant afford to p*** fuel out ,the tank looks so small it would run out, cant see the tank being big enough for some of the single lap nationals, without 2 or 3 fuel stops , bikes run out of fuel on this years and last years peak before reaching the halfway, the tank on the new one looks a lot smaller than mine , i would guess a litre smaller. any thoughts.

it looks nicer in the flesh, must say rad cap looks a bit easy to knock.

I have never had one of them go either... but i do drill holes in my flywheel cover to let water out and give it a spray of wd40 type stuff after every wash.

i can never get my head around people doing that, why not just seal it up with instant gasket type stuff and then forget about it