Robregordo 2009

sotobike_motoclub

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you lucky sods!!! One day before I cannot ride anymore, I will get to ride Robregordo!!!!! Its now the one thing on my bucket list that I have not done.... Ridden some world rounds, both Canadian and US Nationals, rode for Canada in the TDN, ridden the Scottish too. Actually, Robregordo and riding the Scottish again, this time with my son are the last two things left! :D

• 4 weeks later...

All ready in Robregordo; sections, paddock waiting for the next weekend. Weather will be HOT B) , but maybe some storms in the mountains on the weekend......

http://www.eltiempo.es/la-cabrera.html

200 entries and pilots from Italy, France, UK, Andorra and Spain

http://www.motoclubsotobike.com/inscritos0...-mayo-final.pdf

Sorry, the above entry list is not the final one, but we have too many things to do here....

See you in Robrregrodo!!!!

Sofia & Maria :rotfl::):hl::P

World Champion Alfredo Gomez racing in Blue - Experts, and a nice group of Spanish pilots from the 70

Edited by Sotobike_Motoclub

Just back home after a wonderful time at Robregordo 09, the bikes, the people, the place - FANTASTICO!

My friend 'CHIPS' (aka Alan Crayk - Inverness & District Motor Club) on winning his class outright, holding up the honour of not only the British contingent but the Scottish contingent also.

My personal thanks to Carlos Bosch (Alecante) for the loan of his gorgeous Bultaco 325 Model 199A (Puma Racing) ridden last year by Bernie Schrieber! It is such a good motorcycle.

Many thanks to our UK contingent that made the experience so friendly and so enjoyable:

David Moffat

Dave 'Woody' Wood

Chris Denny

John Robertson

Jim Evans

Our host, Javier Cruz and his daughter Sofia and her friend Macarena (they are so beautiful and such good cooks!)

Finally, best of luck to Alfredo Gomez, he is not only a good pilot on a Puma Racing Bultaco but a very nice guy. See you in Scotland next year Alfredo for the world series!

Big John

Edited by Big John

It was a great pleasure to meet you guys in Madrid, we have had a great weekend in spite of those clouds you brought from your Country.

My recognition to Jim and John, you are really GREAT!! You have given us a lesson. Hope to welcome you again.

Jim, let me know if you come to Benidorm again, you know is near my house

I have got to hand it to Jim Evans and John Robertson! In all the years I have ridden and been around trials I have never witnessed anything like their ability and determination before!

Well done both and we had some fun 'apres trial' too!

You certainly got my respect lads.

Big John

Hello everyone,

It was great to see Javier, Manolo & Cheke again, and hats off to them and everyone else from Sotobike involved in organising such a terrific event. It was also a pleasure to meet an spend a great time with Edwardo De Salavar, Carlos Bosch, John Moffat, David Moffat Allan Crayk (AKA Chips), Dave Wood (AKA Woody), Chris Denny, & ex-pats Steve & Derrick (sorry forgotten your surname). Allan deserves special recognition for taking a class win - well done.

Many thanks to you all JR