I Found The Best Deal For The Michelin Trials Tires.

pillar

If your in Canada or the US, this is the cheapest you will find the front and rear Michelin trial tires.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/29/...&Back=351-0

I'm in Canada, so I get my stuff shipped to Ship Happens in Sumas WA http://www.shiphappenssumas.com They only charge $4.00 per box or tire to pick up. It beats having the store where you purchased the item from charge you an extra 50 bucks to get it into Canada.

If you don't want to pay the price for the Michelin go straight to IRC don't waste your time with dunlop. The pro's run them because they are sponsored not because they are the best tire out there.

I understand what you are saying, but I have seen different! These guys actually like these tires, and after several years of experimentation, I do too!

The IRC has little price advantage over the Dunlop, but I would not take it out of the northern mud. ;)

The IRC has little price advantage over the Dunlop, but I would not take it out of the northern mud. ;)

I couldn't agree with you more Cope.

The Dunlop and Mich are the best in the mud and wear just about the same.

I can't tell the difference.

Up here i get them from Tires unlimited

Which is not as good as what other people are posting here but I get them next day because I am close.

I noted that these prices have gone up a lot since enduro guys have been paying attention.

On a side note. It seems that the enduro guys have been bringing back the Pirelli hour glass tread pattern Trials tire.

I remember these being oem on the Aprilia's back in the day. I had a few on my ty350 back then.

Are they legal any longer? I don't think so since they are not block style but can some one confirm.

I loved pirelli in the front because it seemed to grab on anything especially in the mud.

Heres a pic for your viewing pleasure.

pirelli_tires.jpg

--Biff

Geoff Arron would practice on the ****tiest worn out Dunlop that I had ever seen! Non of us would even have it on the bike!

And he would find the traction to do just stupid stuff!

Makes you feel like a real turd when you see it first hand! Also makes you a lot less worried about that tire with no edges, these barely had any knobs left! And more dogturds stick out than a porqupine! ;)

I've been at TTC the last couple of days watching Geoff ride on a used up dunlop, very humbling ! Even on the wet rocks.

Well, that just confirms a point then, did not think I had lost it quite yet! If you can still hang with him, you are doing something I would not try! Seems Geoff still likes to ride a bit!

Were you doing any of the 3.2 beer out there? Ronnie? On a Sherco perhaps? ;)

No I was just watching Keith and Geoff ride I can't and don't want to ride what they were doing. I was there to just put a little time on my 09 evo thumper. Geoff still has it ! Watching Geoff ride on a clapped out Dunlop was impressive. Jumping from rock to rock on the rear tire and not slipping or spinning the tire, just made me shake my head !

No 3.2 water beer Copie ! I need to loose some of my ponie keg.

Once again just makes the point I was stating, and to the best of my knowledge I have never really seen a rider change a tire off new just for the sake of the sponsorship, as the bikes come with what they come with.

Ronnie, are you making the Training Days? :rolleyes: