Mota/trials Inc. Event! April 4th + 5th

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update,

20 sections done, many event workers, longer loop!

I'm way ahead of last year, and actually ready to go.

This event will flow!

PS: I can not believe how fast that municycle vid hit the net, embarrassing! ;)

sam

Sam Posted Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Update,

20 sections done, many event workers, longer loop!

I'm way ahead of last year, and actually ready to go.

This event will flow!

PS: I can not believe how fast that municycle vid hit the net, embarrassing! blink.gif

sam

Embarrassing for you yes, but hilarious for us. You did have a good sense of humor about it, I didn't even hear one swear word!!

On the serious side Sam,

I would like to thank you for all your hard work, and to thank all of the event workers for all they are doing to provide a couple days of fun for the rest of us. (did I just kiss enough ;) to get a couple of cleans punched on my card??)

I am so looking forward to this event. I WANNA CRA..........I MEAN RIDE!!!

I'm hoping to do more riding and less crashing this year at Sam's, sucked majorly last year. At TTC right now, maybe they can teach me to stay right side up. hmmmmm that hasn't worked so far, but we're havin' fun anyway!

Biff, Sam,

I want to thank you guys for however you communicated the online signup to your riders. It is awesome seeing this many riders signed up and ready to go. Hopefully everything will go smooth on Saturday morning. I will be taking online signups offline on Friday morning so I can pack up everything and head up there on Friday evening. If anyone else plans on riding this event, please go ahead and signup before then.

Thanks,

Phil.

No problem FillB see you up there.

Its supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow but saturday looks clear. My bike is in the kitchen right now and has not been started after the rebuild. Im ditching work tomorrow to get it together and over there about 4 ish to eat drink and be merry!

Just checked the website and 68 people so far have signed up.

--Biff

Great job guys getting everything set-up. The event seemed to run very smooth. Not an easy task considering two separate clubs riding with somewhat different class structures and skill levels. 100+ riders and still got done in 4.5 hours. Thanks Sam!

Results can be viewed HERE!

Just a couple things to say

1. I had an absolute BLAST of a time. GREAT FUN, I rode like crap, Had a GREAT time. (normal for me)

2. Pre-registration was awesome: walk up, say hi, pay money, walk away with score card. Could not have been easier.

Biff and I went down there on Friday to hang out, have a good time. But unfortunately I went to bed a little early. This is what I woke up to on Saturday morning. VERY HILARIOUS!!! (and this is my bike)

post-692-1239065392.jpg

Well Biff went to a hotel on Saturday night. This is what he found when he got back to Sam's on Sunday morning. (I had nothing to do with it, honest Biff it wasn't me.)

post-692-1239065510.jpg

Sam,

Ya done a good job, Clean out your inbox I am trying to PM you. :thumbup:

Awesome trials SAM!

We were passing around the helmet cam all day. The shots look awesome.

vids here

I got the coolest five on Sunday. I was on section nine when i got over the first two logs with not much trouble. I started hopping the front end around and thats when my fuel tank fell off! Needless to say thats a first for me. Had a blast. Sore now off to bed.

--Biff

I was really missing this event enough before I saw the video..... now I am really feeling like I missed a great time! Too many things to do and not enough days to do them. Glad to see that your knee is better and got you back on the podium Jim!

It sure sounds like you put togehter another top notch event Sam!

The Refurbish of old Faithfull is still slowly taking shape in the garage- (I have lots of spare time between midnight and 6:00am every night) Here is a pic of the "new blue 2004". (so far) Still waiting for some parts to finish.

IMG_0751.jpg

See you guys soon (will try to make it to Flint- not sure though).