What Pants?

trial_master

I used to wear fly racing MX pants for trials. but they where binned when i sold my last bike.

What do you guys wear, other than trials pants (far too tight a look for me!!!)

I am thinking of just getting another pair of mx pants, but there so expensive!!!

ideas....?

right then, go upstairs, into your bedroom, open your wardrobe doors, pull out a pair of jeans that you haven't worn for 6 months and voila, trials pants :rolleyes:

or, if you want to stand out from the crowd, follow the instructuions above except go to the wifes wardrobe :thumbup:

Edited by stuartcmorrison

I used to wear fly racing MX pants for trials. but they where binned when i sold my last bike.

What do you guys wear, other than trials pants (far too tight a look for me!!!)

I am thinking of just getting another pair of mx pants, but there so expensive!!!

ideas....?

Moose Racing Gear makes a line called "Qualifier". Do a web search, and you can often find last years pants for less than $50 a pair. While tough, like MX gear, the fabric is a lighter denier, and not covered with all the typical graphics. I have been using them for several years now, as have several buddies. They make great trials pants, at a price that is hard to beat.