My Brand New Sherpa T

no jive

Hey Copey ; There is a little airport in Dickson TN. , just a few minutes from ITSA Headquarters / B&J racing ... So think about coming up for one of the two day champ. rounds , if you really want to see what ITSA all about !

Glenn ,

PS. what kinda aircraft ? I had a 1958 aircoupe at one time in the past , was all kinds of fun !

Well it is a '76 model Cessna 150, basic but with enough stuff to go somewhere. Full IFR with moving map GPS, the only way to go !

Yea, there is also a nice little airport in Jasper, near TTC! :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copey:

Hey, put some pontouns on that Cesna and you can land right in the lake in front of my house, tie the thing up at my warf, and we can go trials riding out back, then relax by the bonfire with a few pops( none of this Coors ****e) and then throw a couple of steaks on the BBQ. Come on up mate!

Steve

quote name='Greeves' post='199498' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:10 AM']At last it will cost you a lot of money in romantic dinners, operas, romantic comedy movies, visits to your in-law family and all this sort of boaring things that wifes enjoy to do if you want them to live a live in peace with your classic bikes (our real and true loves).

Mine looked dissapointed when I told her she should use Castrol TTS better than the perfume she normally uses.

Hey Greeves my wife read your posting and thinks those romantic things you do with your wife are a great idea. Thanks mate.

I thought I was going OK with her till now.

Edited by feetupfun

quote name='Greeves' post='199498' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:10 AM']At last it will cost you a lot of money in romantic dinners, operas, romantic comedy movies, visits to your in-law family and all this sort of boaring things that wifes enjoy to do if you want them to live a live in peace with your classic bikes (our real and true loves).

Mine looked dissapointed when I told her she should use Castrol TTS better than the perfume she normally uses.

Hey Greeves my wife read your posting and thinks those romantic things you do with your wife are a great idea. Thanks mate.

I thought I was going OK with her till now.

Feetupfun, with the time you can become a "wife negociating" expert. I can asure you anything that is "boaring romantic" works, you will increase the number, quality and days of trials you normally do per year.

Spalshot, I think Castrol TTS has a special "flavour" that makes me feel; let

Feetupfun, with the time you can become a "wife negociating" expert. I can asure you anything that is "boaring romantic" works, you will increase the number, quality and days of trials you normally do per year.

Spalshot, I think Castrol TTS has a special "flavour" that makes me feel; let

I could post a photo of my wife riding a trials bike - the only problem is that the only photos are of her riding Yamahas and Betas and this is the Bultaco forum! Sounds like a good excuse to get a Bultaco out for some photos.

I could post a photo of my wife riding a trials bike - the only problem is that the only photos are of her riding Yamahas and Betas and this is the Bultaco forum! Sounds like a good excuse to get a Bultaco out for some photos.

Sorry its not a Bultaco but its closer than a Beta or a Yamaha and I didn't have to stage a photo. I had forgotten about this photo which was taken in about 2005.

post-325-1241084540.jpg

Sorry its not a Bultaco but its closer than a Beta or a Yamaha and I didn't have to stage a photo. I had forgotten about this photo which was taken in about 2005.

Heard they are going to make those as new! So I will give you $500 if it still runs! :blink:

Heard they are going to make those as new! So I will give you $500 if it still runs! :blink:

I hope they do make new OSSA MARs again. They are very nice to ride. Yes that OSSA my wife was riding in that photo still runs. I fact it runs and rides like a dream. Here is a more recent photo it and having the M49 in the photo probably makes it a legit photo for the Bultaco forum.

post-325-1241173589.jpg