Show Us Your Bike...

sawtooth

I can see why this forum isnt very popular.

I'm sorry you've chosen to take that approach. :)

There have been many "show us photos of your bike" threads over the years, but they eventually get lost in the archives and unless you can be bothered to search (which most people can't) then they become just another topic, not easily found and not easily referenced. ;)

The "TC Garage" was added to the site to get round that and is an addition that has gone down very well with users.

It has 160 bikes (at the time of writing this) and all sorts of information and pictures of modifications etc with a random bike from the Garage featured on the front page of Trials Central every time someone visits. That could be your bike there instead of hidden away on some Forum topic that will, once more, disappear into the archives.

The Garage even has a "guestbook" facility that allows you to comment on individual bikes or to ask the owners questions.

We also allow the totally FREE upload of photos of both bikes and modifications to ALL so you don't have to use Photobucket, Flickr, Pict or any other photo hosting service. We take the hit on the costs of hosting those photos, the bandwidth in serving them out and the costs of backing them up every night because we want people to show their bikes and we want the TC Garage to grow and expand for the benefit of all. :o

We provide a dedicated facility to do exactly what you want, it's pointed out to you and you say "I can see why this forum isnt very popular" - Can you show me another Trials Forum that is more popular or offers it's users more functionality?

I'm sorry you've chosen to take that approach. :)

There have been many "show us photos of your bike" threads over the years, but they eventually get lost in the archives and unless you can be bothered to search (which most people can't) then they become just another topic, not easily found and not easily referenced. ;)

The "TC Garage" was added to the site to get round that and is an addition that has gone down very well with users.

It has 160 bikes (at the time of writing this) and all sorts of information and pictures of modifications etc with a random bike from the Garage featured on the front page of Trials Central every time someone visits. That could be your bike there instead of hidden away on some Forum topic that will, once more, disappear into the archives.

The Garage even has a "guestbook" facility that allows you to comment on individual bikes or to ask the owners questions.

We also allow the totally FREE upload of photos of both bikes and modifications to ALL so you don't have to use Photobucket, Flickr, Pict or any other photo hosting service. We take the hit on the costs of hosting those photos, the bandwidth in serving them out and the costs of backing them up every night because we want people to show their bikes and we want the TC Garage to grow and expand for the benefit of all. :o

We provide a dedicated facility to do exactly what you want, it's pointed out to you and you say "I can see why this forum isnt very popular" - Can you show me another Trials Forum that is more popular or offers it's users more functionality?

I think the Garage was a great idea Andy, this way everyone can share pictures of their bikes with each other & comment.

The Garage is a great place for somebody with graphics ADHD like me. I change the way it looks so often, even members of my own club don't know if I got a new bike or not. ;) But changing graphics is cheaper than a new bike.

The Garage is a great place for somebody with graphics ADHD like me. I change the way it looks so often, even members of my own club don't know if I got a new bike or not. ;) But changing graphics is cheaper than a new bike.
Newer plastics and stickers certainly transformed my bike, not cheap though (