Scott Trial - Help For Heroes

billycraig

Left it a little later than normal as I wasn't sure I'd actually be riding. I normally ride for the Wishes for Kids foundation but this year I've met a few people who've inspired me with their bravery so I decided I wanted to do a little bit for Help for Heroes. No pressure on anyone to donate as I know times are hard but if you have a few pence then everything helps. Cheers http://www.justgiving.com/Billy-Craig

Thanks everyone for the support, didn't go as planned. Most gutting experience I've ever had, mechanical problems rather than bio-mechanical ones stopped me, despite my knee almost hanging off now I felt good during the trial and felt like the 125 was holding its own out there. Split the rear tyre early on and did 2 fronts just after underbank. Ran out of tubes/time/patience/body-heat.

Sorry I didn't make it round, only a year to go until next year and I'm starting training tomorrow at 6:30am.

Thanks everyone for the support, didn't go as planned. Most gutting experience I've ever had, mechanical problems rather than bio-mechanical ones stopped me, despite my knee almost hanging off now I felt good during the trial and felt like the 125 was holding its own out there. Split the rear tyre early on and did 2 fronts just after underbank. Ran out of tubes/time/patience/body-heat.

Sorry I didn't make it round, only a year to go until next year and I'm starting training tomorrow at 6:30am.

6:30 pah lightweight!!!

Hi Billy,

Sorry to here about all your miss fortune on Saturday. But good on you mate for given it a go especially with a knee injury! I no just how hard and unforgiving the Scott can be when your injury free. So good luck with your training for next year and I hope you have some better luck on the day. It's great job your doin raising money for a great cause. So keep the donations coming in everyone.