New Michael Jackson Movie

pete_scorpa3

I went to see the new Michael Jackson Movie this morning, I must say that it was really well worth going to see.

Most of the footage was taken during rehearsals for the tour he was to make this year. He looks and sounds just like he did 20 years ago and the footage from the new Thriller video was superb.

I know it won't be everyones idea of enjoyment, but I had a really good time. I left with the opinion that the tour would have been a massive success had he not died.

Well worth going to see.

Pete

I'm with Dabster on this one.....I'm very uncomfortable with the whole subject of MJ...and please, don't anybody, go to the trouble of quoting the opinions of the American courts to me 'cos I'll just send my uncle OJ around to see them.

Ehhh, you been usin the same bleach MJ was hooked on Ham ? :lol:

My surname is Simpson but that's all I have in common with OJ. :huh:

I had a black spaniel a few years ago and I called it OJ but the rest of the family refused to use that name ????..PC softies !

Steveo, we have a comedian over here who makes a living out of being as irritating as possible but he has one saving grace:

His Michael Jackson character.

It's so funny watching the guy( who sold out his black roots,surgically altered his physical features and tried to be an honourary white-man) speaking street jive:-

I is tired mate, did,nt spot that, maybe Old Nick is sorting him out nicely downstairs as we speak, for eternity would,nt be too long :lol:

Lets hope so, but I can tell you there are a lot worse. And I do mean A LOT worse!

Click HERE but not if you are easily offended.

Edited by Pete_Scorpa3