Bosi Arrow Exhaust.

benbeta23

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

It's because it's not a factory part, So therefore they are not used on the factory bikes, the factory bikes are made up of factory parts only, But the Top Trial Team bikes as rode by Wiggy & J.Challoner & J.Sheppard Use them, Because it is a TTT Part.

Hope that explains it ok.

• 1 month later...

Good lad, you will be very impressed, Also get a 45 pilot jet for your carb if you can, that will improve your bike's performance & will make it sound even better!

What about needle position ? the needle was on the bottom when receiveing my bike ( 5 position ) Beta mention to mouve the needle to 4 position after break in ?

What about needle position ? the needle was on the bottom when receiveing my bike ( 5 position ) Beta mention to mouve the needle to 4 position after break in ?

I haven't changed the needle position on mine, Because it runs good as it is, But I suppose if Beta have mentioned it to you it might well be worth doing, If you do it, will you let me know if it improves the bike a lot.

Have you got the Arrow Exhaust on? are you liking it?

The exhaust should be here next week .

Any boby interested to purchase the BETA Titanium exhaust ( made by Akropovic) for the EVO let me know I will sell mine when I get the Arrow. I did use the exhaust for one years , only one small dent . The exhaust is very light and I does increase the torque at low to mid RPM.

I got the arrow and i am very impressed. WOW 45 idles jet and needle set at 5 position.

I got the arrow and i am very impressed. WOW 45 idles jet and needle set at 5 position.

Hehe, I knew you would like it, I just remebered When I bought my Arrow exhaust through Lampkins, they set up all the carb properly as well, so Mine will be in the 5th position on the needle also.

Have to say when mine ticks over it just pops all the time, Sounds just the same as a TTT factory bike!

• 3 years later...