Uk Scorpa Importer ?

shercool

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a touchy bunch ! Plenty of people in my area seem to have heard this rumour so i've asked people through this forum if they've heard anything similar, and all i'm getting is a load of s*** for it. CROSSER has said he's just signed a new contract with the factory so that pretty much answered my question dont you think.

What a touchy bunch ! Plenty of people in my area seem to have heard this rumour so i've asked people through this forum if they've heard anything similar, and all i'm getting is a load of s*** for it. CROSSER has said he's just signed a new contract with the factory so that pretty much answered my question dont you think.

"Plenty of people"

That's how rumours are supposed to spread isn't it? :wall:

I wouldn't take it personally Shercool, it's just that a rumour is generally classed as utter ******* B*****ks unless it can be backed up by fact(s)

Shercool, IMO you deserve a bollocking. Crosser was the importer and remains so. Therefore no new importer. The fact that he's renewed his contract is irrelevant. Be careful when posting rumors on these boards, they can cost the trade dear.

What a touchy bunch ! Plenty of people in my area seem to have heard this rumour so i've asked people through this forum if they've heard anything similar, and all i'm getting is a load of s*** for it.

:wacko::D chill dude, what did you expect. you post crap, you'll get crap back :D

• 2 months later...