Vee Rubber Tyres?

drewbee02

As you said they need to be run at slightly lower pressures and agree that IRC (my favourite) and Mich are better but they are nearly twice the price, in my and some of my friends opinion they are the best budget tyre and not that far away from the more expensive tyres, it depends whether you are trying to win a championship, make your living from trials (not likely !) or as most of us riding for the fun of it.

the good thing about v rubber tyres is if you get a puncture it won't make any difference, the side walls are so stiff you wont notice your tyre has gone down!! the last prices i saw for v rubbers weren't that much cheaper than irc, if you buy a v rubber the grip soon dissappears when its worn whereas an irc will still give good levels of grip when worn, at the end of the day it just depends how much you want to spend and what route you are riding, i think they areprobably fine for the beginners route, (only my humble opinion) :thumbup:

I bought one new for the scott once. The worst pile of SH!T ever i would liken it removing your shocker and using a lump of rubber to make your day even more difficult. Buy a worn tyre of ebay that will be better for sure. You get what you pay for regarding tyres which the rear is about 80% of everything in terms of trials.

I bought one new for the scott once. The worst pile of SH!T ever i would liken it removing your shocker and using a lump of rubber to make your day even more difficult. Buy a worn tyre of ebay that will be better for sure. You get what you pay for regarding tyres which the rear is about 80% of everything in terms of trials.

Wrong bike, wrong user, wrong trial for sure!

I threw one on the front of the Serow to replace the dished out knobbie and it works a treat! When the rear knobbie goes, one will go on there as well! That little pig will make the rear flex, even with a tube in it!

Nothing serious here, but for putting about they work, and are inexpensive. :thumbup: