Telford Bike Show 2010

hewson

His comments in this edition of CDB, regarding riding more pre-65 events in Scotland, to improve chances of an entry in the pre-65 scottish, must be a good thing ?

Look forward to seeing him regularly!

It was more the bit about "past winners of the Pre-65 Scottish" being effectively assured of an entry which was incorrect!

I argued that "past winners of the Scottish Six Days" was more like the accurate truth of the matter, and were looked upon favourably if entering the Pre-65 Scottish, hence Steve Saunders (also now well into his forties) riding this year on a Triumph Twin... that's the way to do it!

It all stemmed from one year, long time ago now, certain members of the Lampkin family didn't get an entry confirmed at the Pre-65 Scottish and of course all three brothers were past winners of the SSDT... FACT!

Big John

His comments in this edition of CDB, regarding riding more pre-65 events in Scotland, to improve chances of an entry in the pre-65 scottish, must be a good thing ?

Look forward to seeing him regularly!

I haven't got that far into the mag yet,must go and read it now.Where are these events exactly? Alvie,the SCRMC club series and......?

Just as well you didn't bring the B40 to the Stevenston trial today Ross,it was,how shall I put it.Not the most enjoyable trial I have ever been to!

I haven't got that far into the mag yet,must go and read it now.Where are these events exactly? Alvie,the SCRMC club series and......?

Just as well you didn't bring the B40 to the Stevenston trial today Ross,it was,how shall I put it.Not the most enjoyable trial I have ever been to!

He didn't say Pre65 events in Scotland, he just said entrants should list which Pre65 events they have ridden over the last 12 months and to name them.

Quite a few entrants would have only one trial on their list - the Pre65 Scottish.

He didn't say Pre65 events in Scotland, he just said entrants should list which Pre65 events they have ridden over the last 12 months and to name them.

Quite a few entrants would have only one trial on their list - the Pre65 Scottish.

I should have read the piece first,realise this now.Though my thoughts would be right for any Scottish riders entering the pre-65.What events would they list? or do they travel south of the border to ride some classic events to give themselves a chance on an entry?

I think B40RT may have been being a little sarcastically humerous with his comments there earlier!

Its the same old song once again...

"I should get a ride because.........." (fill in the blank space and make suggestions which just happen to put the writer into pole position in a ballot!)

Anyway Woody, you will have a guaranteed entry at the Highland Classic at Alvie in June this year... don't worry! WHY? Because you are my pal and the Inverness gang liked you!! :rolleyes: and you made the effort to come all the way up to Aviemore to enjoy yourself!

Big John

Weels can be a bitch of a place, who laid it out? erm well best PM me that answer if you know! Stewart said it was evil

I had a very good weekend in England with my friends Carlos 1st. and Carlos 2nd. and we met so many good friends there. Also visited the Motorcicle Museum at Birmingham; fantastic.

Telford show is simply paradise !!!! Thanks to organizers. I will be there next year. :rolleyes: