Sandifords?

serious3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen that site alright got no response from emails :) cant raise them on the phone :o checked online but nothing gone off the c/card so going to give them till tommorow eve to reply then i'm going to stop payment.

i am covered but thats not the point! i'm worried because the lad on the phone last monday took my card details and shipping details and email contact details and not a word since no tracking number nothing!!! then when i ring i get the recorded message!!

They are always closed Tuesday and having dealt with them for a few years I have faith you will get your parts!

Their website says they are restructuring so I'd expect a delay while they transfer orders over to the new company.

Well my complete uniformed speculation would be that as they aren't the Montesa dealers any more they will separate off the spares business from the bike dealing business. Once thats done I imagine they'll transfer the outstanding orders over to the new spares company. That will leave their bike dealer / repairs side of the business able to focus on whatever new marques they're going to be concentrating on. Just a guess anyway...