Sandifords?

serious3

I ordered parts today, sent them an email first, from the contact page on the new honda spares site, got a reply including a new phone number, ordered the parts over the phone.......job done!

Apparently they're pushing the web designer, and he's not listening.

Edited by houseape1000

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had contact from Caz. Some logisitical problems at present, but nobody has anything to worry about re not getting their orders. She's going to put a more formal announcement together which I'll put here and front page when I get it.

well just to update you all i spoke to caroline today and she has put my mind at rest. turns out my order was taken last week buy a person who no longer works for them and was never passed on to the relevent person.... i'll let caroline announce what needs announcing but needless to say i'mnot worried.

As posted on front page:

"Jim Sandiford Imports Ltd was originally founded by James Albert Sandiford in the early 70's as a dedicated Montesa Business.

With over 40 years of Montesa involvement the tradition continues, if it's Montesa related we have the information, experience and enthusiasm. We are the Montesa experts.

www.jimsandiford.co.uk

For 2010 the Family tradition continues with eldest daughter Caroline and this dedicated Montesa Spare parts site. An online shop, parts searchable by Part Number, a shopping basket and checkout facilities. All payments forms accepted.

A Fast and efficient Mail Order Service and a reputation to be proud of will ensure that any order will be processed and shipped with the minimum of delay.

With stock arriving daily and a move to new premises in approximately 3 weeks the commitment continues. The transitional period has caused some unfortunate disruption but has been minimised as much as possible.

Caroline also plans to be present at the SSDT for a few days at the beginning of the event week with a range of SSDT useable spare parts and casual clothing.

Please check the website regularly as the new address and contact details will be posted as soon as the move is complete.

Tel: 07802 572024

Email: sales AT jimsandiford.co.uk"

I ordered parts today, sent them an email first, from the contact page on the new honda spares site, got a reply including a new phone number, ordered the parts over the phone.......job done!

Apparently they're pushing the web designer, and he's not listening.

Parts turned up on Friday......two days after ordering....... :rotfl:

Just incase anyone is wondering, I spoke to Caroline on Tuesday this week as I ordered front and rear mudguards and she was saying that with the imminent move about to happen over this week and next things are a bit hectic, She's sold the Unit once to someone at Burnley but it then fell through and has now managed to source another buyer, so all being well she should be moving the stock to the new unit which is going to be in Haslingden, beter for me as its closer. I dont think however by the sound of things its going to be very customer facing type of shop that we are used to, its going to be 99% Internet orders although she told me that she will try to have the odd day and a few saturdays where she is there to deal with customers that are local wishing to collect stuff.

Cheers

Got a link to the auction details................might have a bid

No links to this auction on here please. The sneaky auctioneers tried to get themselves some free advertising so bugger them... :thumbup:

aw for fecks sake was wondering why they didnt answer the phone the last two days. guess i better get onto the credit card company to sort a refund. not sad just p****d that caroline told me all was well last week and took my money for an order thats probably not going to arrive.

just p****d that caroline told me all was well last week and took my money for an order thats probably not going to arrive.

All could be okay as they are apparently setting up a parts operation elsewhere. See Big Johns previous post..

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index....showtopic=29895

Edited by bo drinker