Bike Babysitter / Minder

atomant

I have a situation where I live that I cannot keep a trials bike but still want to ride one. So I had an idea! Now would someone out there in the West Midlands area be willing to look after a bike for me if I bought one, then bring it to trials events on a regular basis and look after it and maintain it after the trial? For this I would pay all costs plus a few bob on top. I don't want to take the p*** so I would make sure it is worth someone's while to do this.

Anybody interested in something like this? You can PM me if you want or email me at ian.beardsall AT googlemail.com

Cheers

Ian

I suppose you want all your riding gear washing and your boots cleaning as well. :rotfl:

And kiss his knee better and say "there there ickle atom, all better now my brave little soldier" when he falls off and skins it :rotfl:

HAHA - Knew I would be in for some stick but hey, it could be a nice little earner for someone so don't knock it :rotfl: ... especially if I buy a brand new Ossa or something that they can play on when i'm not riding it :rotfl:

Edited by AtomAnt

im thinking posting this was not a good idea :rotfl:

You said it .... :rotfl:

We had a mate like this once, the bottom line was he didn't want her indoors to know he had a bike, wanted one of the other forum users to keep it at his place etc...... He never did buy the bike.. :rotfl:

Edited by bo drinker

You said it .... :rotfl:

We had a mate like this once, the bottom line was he didn't want her indoors to know he had a bike, wanted one of the other forum users to keep it at his place etc...... He never did buy the bike.. :rotfl:

Bet he ended up getting divorced as well!!!