Full Face Helmets To Be Worn For 2011?

jamersby

Just read my e-mails, my local trials club tells me that the EU are seriously proposing that full face helmets must be worn for next season 2011, I mean wtf a full face helmet is restricting to vision and listening to revs of your motor apart from looking stupid, of all the years of being involved with trials riding wearing an open faced helmet why change it, I have only ever seen one bad accident in that time and that was the poor guys legs, what next ? should we be wearing a space type suit for 2012, what do you guys think.

i seriuosly doubt that is the case as its not even compulsory to wear a helmet in some uk trials clubs, secondly there isnt even an EU wide type approval of motorcycle helmets for the road nor is it even compulsory to wear helmets on the road in some EU countries.. so i'd sleep easy tonight.

The next thing the EU will specify is compulsory permanent hard standing with dust extraction, heating/aircon and toilet facilities........ for every observer! :rolleyes:

I'll vote for that! :lol:

But you forgot about a fully-stocked bar as well! :o