Fajardo signs for ossa

joshhewitt7

God dam it, I liked Fajardo on the Beta, I thought he really suited it, But it Looks like it's down to Mr Lampkin, to get us some good results next season.

All the Best to Ossa Next season though, I hope they do ok.

Edited by GasGasben

Is it a good move for Fajardo?

I think it will depend on how well developed the bike is. He really should be the guy that is a challenger to Bou but has never quite made the step up in performance or consistency.

I'd love to see him improve in the way Bou did when he went to Montesa, so we have a challenger for the WTC, but honestly I don't see it happening. I hope the reverse doesn't happen such that we see him slip back in the way the young Robert Crawford did when he left Beta to ride an under developed Montesa.

I think it will do browny good to get back on a beta, Maybe dougie will still be full factory beta? Browny, dougie and benoit dagnicourt ( I think that's how you spell it)

If browny is back on a beta that might/will push Wiggy and Jack Challoner out and they haven't done much wrong this year for the Beta brand?

Round here with Wiggy on them they have sold real well, don't forget he won the SSDT beating Brown and then the much underpublicised European Championships John lampkin must be pleased with that surely?

Jack has won the juniors and done ok in the italian champs lets not write them off just yet?