Could you believe it?

jordi

I wonder where you have read that, Let's see, on the first page, It's just a rumor mate, But it Would be nice to have Dibs on the Beta team though. To be fair I didn't even mention that in what you quoted me in.

Edit: To Deadwood, I Knew you would of deleted that Post, Just the same as you deleted your topic about Lampkin & Dibs, what was it you said again Dougie to GasGas, Dabill to be Beta, Just watch and see'

Edited by GasGasben

Why would any of them leave their respected teams. Especially Dibs, he has won pretty much all put in front of him. Obviously not World Champs but, he has had his best WC year to date. Taking a clean sweep in the BTC, the Scott, the Lakes (again), the boy is on fire so if it ain't broke don't fix it, eh?!

Plus he has, accodring to the GG Factory, signed for 2011...Clicky

Can't see Dougie moving unless Gas Gas pay him double to ride for them. He'll be staying on Beta until the end.

Why would any of them leave their respected teams. Especially Dibs, he has won pretty much all put in front of him. Obviously not World Champs but, he has had his best WC year to date. Taking a clean sweep in the BTC, the Scott, the Lakes (again), the boy is on fire so if it ain't broke don't fix it, eh?!

Plus he has, accodring to the GG Factory, signed for 2011...Clicky

Can't see Dougie moving unless Gas Gas pay him double to ride for them. He'll be staying on Beta until the end.

The reason they would move is as you say MONEY,,, IMHO ,DOUG TO GAS GAS DIBS TO BETA, edit to gas gas ben I didnt delete any posts,,,,,

Haha, You sound so condfident you're right, Lampkin isn't confirmed yet if he is staying at Beta, So I can't be 100% sure But i'm pretty sure he renewed in San Marino, But Dibs is Staying with GasGas,

http://www.gasgasmotos.es/es/noticias/127-james-dabill-renueva-su-contrato-con-gas-gas.html

That just proves you don't know what you're on about, & also if you didn't delete your posts where did they go then? Did someone else delete them, Wouldn't susprise me.

So why do you continually spout on that you know???

Deadwood does not have the permissions to delete posts other than his own

Edited by Slapshot 3

So why do you continually spout on that you know???

Deadwood does not have the permissions to delete posts other than his own

What are you talking about? I've said I am quite sure that Doug had re-signed for Beta, Not Definate, If it's enduro Lampkin wants to move on to, then Fair enough Go to GG, But Trials I just can't see it happening at all, Why at this stage in Doug's Trials Career would he move to GG?

If Doug HAD re-signed with beta back in San Marino , why hasn't it been officailly announced?

Others riders are on the move too......could be interesting.

No doubt gasgasben knows all about it though!

Don't know why it hasn't been announced, & it's a bit unfair to say I no it all, I'm only trying to get to the bottom of it, Have asked several times if anyone can confirm it, But no one seems to be able to.

Whatever choice Doug makes, Good luck to him.

Edited by GasGasben

What are you talking about? I've said I am quite sure that Doug had re-signed for Beta, Not Definate, If it's enduro Lampkin wants to move on to, then Fair enough Go to GG, But Trials I just can't see it happening at all, Why at this stage in Doug's Trials Career would he move to GG?

Don't know why it hasn't been announced, & it's a bit unfair to say I no it all, I'm only trying to get to the bottom of it, Have asked several times if anyone can confirm it, But no one seems to be able to.

Whatever choice Doug makes, Good luck to him.

From the outset of these threads you have been ADAMANT in your views however like the rest of us it's pure speculation, no point back tracking now.

From the outset of these threads you have been ADAMANT in your views however like the rest of us it's pure speculation, no point back tracking now.

Think what you like, It won't make any difference to me. So that statement from Deadwood is pure speculation also is it, 'DOUG TO GAS GAS DIBS TO BETA', That sounds to me as he's made his mind up. the only thing I'm saying is my opinion.

Edited by GasGasben

Think what you like, It won't make any difference to me. So that statement from Deadwood is pure speculation also is it, 'DOUG TO GAS GAS DIBS TO BETA', That sounds to me as he's made his mind up. the only thing I'm saying is my opinion.

I have made my mind up,YOU say im wrong,,, let,s see shall we,,,

You are a complete ****wit.

Same to you as well. Can you not think of anything better to do?

All I want to know is Has Doug signed for GasGas or is He still at Beta, Can't see anything much wrong about that, Can you?

Edited by GasGasben

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

View Posthrc_monty, on 25 October 2010 - 05:21 PM, said:

Don't worry about it. Next year he will be on a Gasser, so no more electrical probs for Dougie Doug Doug. :thumbup:

How many times, Doug has renewed for Beta & also Dabill has renewed for GG, End of.

This post has been edited by GasGasben: 25 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

But you've told us he has, haven't you ****wit?

But you've told us he has, haven't you ****wit?

On that statement I said that, Really don't know why, But Dibs has renewed, I've heard a few times Doug had renewed but not sure, My bad lol, You guys don't miss much, do you? I think I'm going round in circles with this topic now.

http://www.gasgasmotos.es/es/noticias/127-james-dabill-renueva-su-contrato-con-gas-gas.html

I no nothing has been announced from Shirty yet, But surely this is true.

Edited by GasGasben