Colonial Trial

Andy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very good trial by all accounts, the organisers did a very good job getting all courses right. I didn't give the mont a very good showing tho, was pretty s***e in the morning. That very same drunken lady may as well have ridden the 1st 10 sections for me!

Results: Colonial Trial:

1 Graham Jarvis (Sherco) 4 penalties, 2 Ian Austermuhle (Beta) 11; 3 Michael Phillipson (Beta) 13, 4 Dan Thorpe (Gas Gas) 21, 5 Dan Clark (SCorpa) 22mc, 6 Edward McIntosh (Sherco) 22.

Inters: 1 Richard Allen (Beta) 39, 2 Roger Williams (Gas Gas) 41, 3 Roman Krynyckyj (Gas Gas) 49, Martin Bayles (Beta) 51; 5 Ian Hopley (Gas Gas) 56; 6 Paul Bennett (Gas Gas) 57;

Clubmen: 1 Ian Myers (Sherco), 2 Toby Eyre (Gas Gas) 22, 3 Mark Summer (Beta) 22mc; 4 James Percival (Gas Gas) 22; Jack Simpson (Montesa) 26; Paul Wilson (Montesa) 40

Thought Jarvis was refused an entry for being late??

I hope since the last time a photo appeared on here it is clear my personal hairdresser has improved remarkably and the contract mowing of the eyebrows is noticable and the clear nasal passages are obvious to all. I am grateful that even after such a small amount of beer resulting in my comatose state I was not abused that much.

BDMC

Jarvis wasn't refused an entry - he was too late so was on the reserve list, when a ride became available he was offered it and took us up.

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves - i could still fall asleep now, its hard work all those numbers, you would think you riders could help us out and keep your blooming feet up and your bums on bikes not the ground!

We had a great day too although i would still love to have been riding - maybe next year.

As for the delay in results - sorry but a club meeting was held to chew the fat!!! Marky Boy now has a full copy - at least i hope he has!!

See you all next year - hopefully on a bike!

Vicx

:wall:

you would think you riders could help us out and keep your blooming feet up and your bums on bikes not the ground!

I tried my best :wall:

Very good trial, 2nd time I've done the Colonial and I have it marked as one of my favourite trials each year. Thanks to everyone involved :wall: