The Crying Towel

outlaw dave

The first ones to go will likely be watercraft, as they put raw gas and oil into small bodies of water.

I dunno ' bout that Charlie ,

Last year at Duluth ,we were camped next to a guy that worked for Evinrude , He was quite adamant about their 2-stroke technology .

FWIW , Check out Evinrude's Website .

Edited by 29r

It is really a horses for courses ...
- Let me explain once again. You don't take a donkey to a horse race

Horses and Donkeys.......Donkeys and Horses

Don't bring your Donkey to the horse races and if you do, don't let him bet.

Equine humor courtesy of Kramer

• 5 weeks later...

Doug!! if your done wi that towell, could you let this lad use it :rolleyes:

"Raga 2nd : The result is not so bad, but it has been a bad day. I accept I have made some mistakes, but the control in the sections has showed that they are amateurs today. This is meant to be a professional championship, but it is hard to understand when we have people who are in control who do not under stand the rules. I came here to ride and to win, not to fight all the day. Second place is OK for the championship as it is going to be a long race, with several riders who have the possibility to win some rounds and also the title."

It will be exciting if the championship comes down to the final rounds.

Reading the reports about the waves, all had to ride the same sections and it looks like Raga, got a five with his bike getting a salty wash in one section, wouldn't like to buy one of them drowned bikes. I think the next two rounds in Japan and the USA will see the riders settle down into a more familiar order, probably the Mont lads will get their machines booked into the HRC department for some further tuning and new mods.

Shame for Caby, choking on the last section of the day, but that's what it's all about, I see Fajardo was riding, he could be back on song for the next two rounds.

Nothing looks certain for who will be the 05 world trials champion that for sure.