Reputation?..moi?

ham2

Scotchland is full of drunken, obese people !

( I was careful to only quote official statistics so I can't be sued for libel)

And whatsmore: The place is full of tossers 306px-Caber_2.jpg

Statistics I can handle but you could have at least used a photo of some drunken obese Jocks tossing it off ! Looks hellava like the New Hampshire Highland Games to me? For those of you unsure of your geography New Hampshire is a north easterly state of our American cousins and I know the photo was taken there as I went to it a couple of years ago. Probably the best Highland Games I've ever been to! Woo hoo, alright, whoop whoop, och aye the noo y'all :P hic :beer: burp :popcorn: bring it on big man :angry:

GJ :wacko:

Andy

I think your assuming a greater level of maturity in the forum users than is actually there. It works now but I used up all my negatives in 5 minutes on Copey ?

I can think of some use for it where people post bad advice but can also see it getting out of hand at times

Ta!

Edited by copemech
  • Dislike 1

Statistics I can handle but you could have at least used a photo of some drunken obese Jocks tossing it off ! Looks hellava like the New Hampshire Highland Games to me? For those of you unsure of your geography New Hampshire is a north easterly state of our American cousins and I know the photo was taken there as I went to it a couple of years ago. Probably the best Highland Games I've ever been to! Woo hoo, alright, whoop whoop, och aye the noo y'all :P hic :beer: burp :popcorn: bring it on big man :angry:

Yup,according to Wiki that's where the pic' was taken :thumbup:

I did try it (the caber) at a country fair once...gave me a 'tight' back for days after. :(

Edited by HAM2
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Yup,according to Wiki that's where the pic' was taken :thumbup:

I did try it (the caber) at a country fair once...gave me a 'tight' back for days after. :(

Well, it'le have been a good match for your purse.

Hey just thought this means nearly 2 million people where interested enough to read my posts and frankly nobody is interested in what the rest of you say.

Nobody liked my posts but thats a different question really..

COOL !

• Dislike 2

Hey just thought this means nearly 2 million people where interested enough to read my posts and frankly nobody is interested in what the rest of you say.

Nobody liked my posts but thats a different question really..

COOL !

At least you are adjusting well. I hope none of this has caused a change in your plans for your trip, because once they butterfly the penis there is no turning back! :popcorn:

At least you are adjusting well. I hope none of this has caused a change in your plans for your trip, because once they butterfly the penis there is no turning back! :popcorn:

I happen to know that Mark, like myself, is partial to TC forums whilst tipsey.

So I have now consumed a bottle of wine and read this again.

I must ask, Mark WTF are you on about ? :blink:

• Dislike 1

Oh oh ! I can actually understand Mr Cope and I haven't even finished building the still ! I can only advise downing a bottle of Grouse instead of the wine ?

:hl:

B40,

I wasn't tripping you up on your spelling:-

You mean, sporan?

You mean sporan !

Tek your choice (it's less funny when I have to point it out :unsure: )

As for Copey...he's describing (with too much personal experience) the trans-op-gender procedure..thingy :huh::blink:

Wayne (Friday night,23;45 hrs after 3 cans of Strongbow :beer: )

• Like 2

Wayne answered that(perv). Even the words gives me shivers! Just think of it, BTP! Is that feckin sick or what? :barf:

Oh, btw, tomorrow is my b-day, so I got TWO good pints tonite, the rest is the cheap crap but after the first two it makes no difference. :beer:

Oh oh ! I can actually understand Mr Cope and I haven't even finished building the still ! I can only advise downing a bottle of Grouse instead of the wine ?

:hl:

Must be why you ride Gassers Gav....that Grouse muck is addling your brain :rolleyes::thumbup:

• Like 1