British Champs round 1

steviec

Bit out of Order Beta Ben. If you have such an issue with the minder of section 4 why did you not A - Take it up with the minder himself on the day like an adult, or B - discuss this with the Clerk of the course.

You could also argue that the observers at the top of section 4, were marking riders for toeing off the sump, even though Feet were still on the pegs!!!! Pune got 3 on the first lap for this.

Either way i'm not saying the observers were right, but go through the right channels fella, don't hide behind a computer and name call.

End of the day these guys have given up there time to observe our sport.

So come on guys like all kiss and make up, Sunday was a superb day, and i hope it returns there next year. :thumbup:

It is only indoor trials were you can use toes without penalisation.

• Like 2

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how you observer the section as long as you treat all the riders the same, then whats the problem !!

but as usuall there is always one big mouth who can do a better job than the observer isn't there (BEN)

I have observed at numerous world rounds including last years at Fort Bill and up until that event i can safely say that I have really enjoyed it, But the level of abuse I recieved from idiots in the crowd was truely amazing or should I say appalling, I have been asked to observer again at this years event, but dont feel like I really want to put myself through it again, and it doesn't help the cause for clubs up and down the country to get willing helpers to man the sections at all levels of trials when muppets are posting such crap about them on forums like this.

So once and for all Ben shut the f*** UP and if you really care about your sport give up some of your free time and help out observing at some of the uk champ rounds

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

At the Spen Trial Section 1. Not exactly an easy introduction to the day for the riders.

hmm, i tried traversing the angled rock with one hand as my new white boots were dazzling me, good day though.

• Dislike 1

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how you observer the section as long as you treat all the riders the same, then whats the problem !!

I take it you did not read any of my posts thenI think you will find before you start giving me a load of s**t you should get your facts straight.

I never said I could do better than any observers in national trials, They all do a great job & I think it's fantastic that they offer to give up there spare time to observe, But I don't think I was the only one who noticed it on Section 4.

I said before If we could all leave it at that, But no, There is always one f*****g idiot who has to carry on.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I take it you did not read any of my posts thenI think you will find before you start giving me a load of s**t you should get your facts straight.

I never said I could do better than any observers in national trials, They all do a great job & I think it's fantastic that they offer to give up there spare time to observe, But I don't think I was the only one who noticed it on Section 4.

I said before If we could all leave it at that, But no, There is always one f*****g idiot who has to carry on.

Chill out ben, bradford observers are a breed apart, you are entitiled to your viewpoint you were there and you saw what you did.

• Like 3

normally thats you :thumbup:

• Dislike 2

but as usuall there is always one big mouth who can do a better job than the observer isn't there (BEN)

I have observed at numerous world rounds including last years at Fort Bill and up until that event i can safely say that I have really enjoyed it, But the level of abuse I recieved from idiots in the crowd was truely amazing or should I say appalling, I have been asked to observer again at this years event, but dont feel like I really want to put myself through it again, and it doesn't help the cause for clubs up and down the country to get willing helpers to man the sections at all levels of trials when muppets are posting such crap about them on forums like this.

You normally find that the ****ers shouting absue at observers, especially at world rounds only go to one trial a year

• Like 2

Chill out ben, bradford observers are a breed apart, you are entitiled to your viewpoint you were there and you saw what you did.

Never thought this would happen BUT well said Dabster!

Everytime BenBeta23 views HIS opinion there's always loads of derogatory comments and a barrage of offensive abuse hurled at him.

Regardless of the observer giving up his Sunday or not, if he was not treating everyone the same then Ben is perfectly entitled to call him 'a complete idiot' without other forum members then attacking Ben's views and hurling personally abusive comments directly at him and telling him he doesn't care for his sport unless he observes etc. How the fcuk do you know what he does/doesn't do in relation to trials?? He was at a BTC round actively supporting his sport.

If he was unhappy with the observing why would he go and complain? He wasn't riding so the observer would point blank ignore him.

I can only assume that everyone abusing Ben's comments are model trial riders who NEVER moan about observers and always give up alternate Sunday's to ensure that they do 'their part' and help observing, setting up and running clubs!

Ben is entitled to his opinion on what he see's and feels as much as anyone else.

PS: I'm not a Political Correctness activist and I do not know Ben at all but find it strange that one persons opinions are so continually battered by others on the forum.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2