Can someone put a sock in his mouth

neale

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm to sure that Bou's was a five as he was still actually on the bike & just dropped 1, But Dabill jumped off the bike completly which was a 5. Couldn't believe it though when Bou fell over the bars on that race, I thought I'd never see that happen to him, & when Dibs won the race against Bou was epic, He didn't have enough room to even stop it!

I don't think Jack Burnicle is the best (far from it) But I honestly don't think he does a bad job of it, Fair enough he gets a few things wrong, But all In all Jack is pretty decent.

t-shock 250: I think that circlip was the one on the front sprocket, It very much looked like it to me anyway.

Good ride from Dibs tonight, Well done Dibs, Really Well deserved, Ben Hemingway seems to be doing an awesome job of minding for him. Well done Ben.

I come here from time to time and You know what, you guys are mad!!! does it matter if Bou fived it or not??? I know it amazing to think that King Bou fived a section, personally for indoors like the observer I dont think it was a five...did it matter?, look at Bou was it in madrid? on the big red skips....he fived but then he tried a few times and did it for himself and the fans....a true Champion, Thats what his Genius as resulted to, talking about Dabil wining a race against him lol, thats how good he is and wining a race against him is all anybody can do against him and hope to do at any indoor event to tell you the truth (Once and a While) Bou would still win having a bad ride!!

Jack Burnicle has a wealth of info regarding all aspects of Motorcycle Sports, at least Jack gets excited, dont go Jack or we'll have some old one toned cap wearer doing it.

-Finny

As someone who has posted on this topic against JB due to inane rambling and basic errors I have seen a few very good reasons why JB is OK.

RAY WILKINS commentating on Sky Sports football.

For the love of god is he really the next best thing to Andy Gray?? His knowledge oils obviously good but he is NOT a commentator so maybe having a trials expert as commentator is not such a good idea - although having a trials expert co-commentate still seems best bet to me.

Sorry for bringing football onto the forum but thought it highlighted a good point : )

Real bit of passion and interest here but we must remember that this is a busness,, it happens because it puts products in front of us. I would think the promters will be dlighted to find some public feedback on forums, but lets not start fighting amonst ourselves.

• 4 weeks later...

Re-Sheffield, let us know who you want to be commentator, I only do the job becouse no one else wanted it!! I admit that as the years go on I am getting more out of touch.

Martin it really doesn't matter about that you can give us a riders perspective as you have been there and done it.

Re-Sheffield, let us know who you want to be commentator, I only do the job becouse no one else wanted it!! I admit that as the years go on I am getting more out of touch.

Awwww bless ya :rolleyes:

Jeez cant believe I'm agreeing with Dabster again but - you're absolutely fine at Sheffield, you've ridden it and you ridden at british, european and world championship level and know what needs to be done, when and how.

Keep on going buddy! :thumbup: