Interesting. Japan day 2 results

toofasttim

http://www.trialscentral.com/cms/showarticle.php?articleID=6795

"Despite moments of greatness, such as when he claimed an impressive second place at Erzberg extreme enduro, Dougie has continued to struggle with his injury for most of the season. With this in mind the Yorkshireman has been ruled out of the forthcoming Japanese GP this weekend, however Lampkin has still travelled to Motegi to act as Gas Gas Team Manager. "

Cheers Andy.

Genuinely had no idea if he had or hadn't gone but figured Dabster was angling for yet another picky row based on comments on how much Doug had helped Raga..

Hence putting 'no' to nip him in the bud.

Now it's a 'yes' I can say Doug gas helped Raga sooooooooo damn much : )

Cheers Andy.

Genuinely had no idea if he had or hadn't gone but figured Dabster was angling for yet another picky row based on comments on how much Doug had helped Raga..

Dabster un-informed????? This could be front page news Andy! :lol:

Cheers Andy.

I don't know what you get off on for sure but fyi I am on holiday in the states and had no idea whether dougie was or wasn't there, assumed he was as it was announced he would go, but not being in the results I wanted to know one way or the other.

Get your facts straight if you want to criticise, muppet.

Back on topic its a shame that Dougies influence is being used to the benefit of a spanish rider as clearly our lads could do with the help?

I don't know what you get off on for sure but fyi I am on holiday in the states and had no idea whether dougie was or wasn't there, assumed he was as it was announced he would go, but not being in the results I wanted to know one way or the other.

Back on topic its a shame that Dougies influence is being used to the benefit of a spanish rider as clearly our lads could do with the help?

I do agree with the last bit! Pity no bike makere in the UK, so got to go with the factory team.

Guess one could get on with Greeves? :thumbup:

:rotfl: Oh man that is funny! where are you Dabster??? you could be meeting up with some of our fine US TCers

"This town aint big enough for the two of us!" springs to mind :D

what a parrot, he said he was coming over, this past weekend we had a good two day event at Lolo, some good tunes and beer round the campfire he would of had a great time.