eBay Norton 500 trials - scammer?

bigplonker

If you look at the history of daisy3279( 39) its per una clothing and wet look pvc leggings, pretty sure I would remember a midget in PVC trying to start a 500 Norton !

:lol: Conjures up quite an image?

Definitely looks dodgy, the continuity is out on the bidding history and you don't often see such large increases in the first 24 hours of a seven day listing?

I'm assuming the bidders (and sellers) accounts have all been hi-jacked as the feedback and other info all seems genuine enough? Probably all done by the same person?

Makes ya think eh?

GJ :wacko:

The ad's been removed. Hopefully by eBay. But I sincerely hope it hasn't been removed by the 'seller' due to somebody emailing the crook direct (rather than via eBay), agreeing to buy then sending money for a bike that doesn't exist. Scary, but such things happen.

The ad's been removed. Hopefully by eBay. But I sincerely hope it hasn't been removed by the 'seller' due to somebody emailing the crook direct (rather than via eBay), agreeing to buy then sending money for a bike that doesn't exist. Scary, but such things happen.

Dont think e bay ended it-its still showing in completed items,says the seller ended it..

Surprise, surprise. The Norton's back on eBay again - look in the bike section under 'trials'. Probably same scammer but with yet another new identity. (I've reported it to eBay.)

Nah, it's gone again. Presumably removed by eBay. I'm expecting it to re-appear soon but I can't be a***d to tell them if it does. They presumably make money every time it appears and consequently couldn't give a monkey's if it's a scam or not. I give up.

I haven't emailed him and I have no intention of doing so! I just keep reporting him to eBay. But I've done it so many times that I can't be bothered now.

I did email one of the earlier listings from a hotmail address to ask if he'd end the auction early for cash, (not serious) but heard nothing at all back.

If he's not taking money off buyers, how does the scam work?

I did email one of the earlier listings from a hotmail address to ask if he'd end the auction early for cash, (not serious) but heard nothing at all back.

If he's not taking money off buyers, how does the scam work?

Interesting. Surprised he didn't follow up your (not serious) offer of cash. I really haven't a clue what the scumbag's game is.