Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celine gasgas I didnt do the trial, my girlfriend had an accident doing motocross so I went to be with her! She isnt in a good way but she is tough, she will be back soon :lol:

Here is another pic of my K-roo, not quite finished but I am getting there!

post-2-1117534666.jpg

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend BA, hope she's alright.

Nice looking Fantic! WoW! Is that a "fluid drive" system as there is clearly no sprocket or chain :D Some sort of Works prototype I suppose :lol:

Thanks JTT, at the moment she is as high as a kite on all the pain killers they are pumping into her but she is a tough cookie, she will bounce back :D

Ha ha no unfortunately my Fantic aint a fluid drive, the chain and sprox that it came with were ABSOLUTELY kanckered so I am waiting for the replacements. Shouldnt be long as its up and running, only thing is I dunno if I will dare ride it when it is :lol:

Thanks JTT, at the moment she is as high as a kite on all the pain killers they are pumping into her but she is a tough cookie, she will bounce back  :D

I've been there several times myself. When she's feeling better and her sense of humour has returned, you can use this incident to convince her trials is a much safer sport ;) ....and women look much nicer in trials kit :lol:

Hi BA

Think that was at last years xgames when he tried to do a 360 and bailed of mid flight and fell 40ft onto ice, broke both wrists!! What a bike tho! go on westcoast choppers site, theres mint pics of this!

On a different subject, thoughts are with you BA, not nice when that happens, Take it easy :lol:

Cheers buddie its very nice of you, all of you!

As for Deegan this is from Racer X....

May 23, 2005

Brian Deegan seriously injured

Metal Mullisha front man Brian Deegan was seriously injured last week while filming for MTV's Viva La Bam, starring Bam Margera, in Philadelphia. Deegan under-rotated a backflip and hit the ground hard (as you can imagine), lacerating his spleen and severing an artery from his kidney. The kidney had to be removed, but before and during the surgery, Deegan lost a frightening amount of blood. In fact, for the first couple days, the doctors were concerned that he might not make it. Although Brian appears to be on his way to a full recovery, the incident marks another serious casualty of the backflip.

Get better soon, Brian.

Nasty :lol:

Going back to bike pics tho, here is one I used to own. Another Fantic but this one is a 1989 245. Lovely bike but the clutch used to slip pretty bad and back then I was'nt capable of sorting it out myself!

Maybe one day I will get another and add it to my collection :lol:

post-2-1117638233.jpg