Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Vinnie, that little change makes all the differance, how are you getting on with it now? and would you buy another one?

I love the bike, engine is perfect, thanks to Nigel Birkett, i put a heavyweight 428 chain on her and it makes a difference no chain shudder at low revs under preassure. I was told somebody was making a 250 convertion for them in France, ?????

Vinnie :D

Edited by Vinnied

Hi celine, my 200 is ok thanks! I hope you havent damaged yours too much or yourself!! I did my first trial the other week and I won my group  :D

Hope you did well on yours??

Thank for the hope you send me but it was useless. I did not finish my first trial on my 125 ... I was mad! In fact I fell in a hard section at the end of the first lap and from that moement on there was air in my hydraulic clutch command... I tried to fix it and go back to the sections. Then I had a big scare as my clutch suddenly didnt work on top of a very steep section.. So I decided to stop before I crashed even badly.

In fact there was not enough mineral brake fluid in the command from the start but I hadnt check before the trial! It's not a big problem but it spoilt my trial day.

Hope it will be better on the "4 jours de la Creuse" around july 14th ! :D

Celine, do you know of any trials near to Royan (half way down the West coast) between the 04th and 18th of July?

Hi Kinell !

Sorry but I've just checked the list of trials but there's none in that area at that time. Only one tomorrow but next the big town of Limoges which is more in the middle of France.

Hi celine, my 200 is ok thanks! I hope you havent damaged yours too much or yourself!! I did my first trial the other week and I won my group  :blink:

Hope you did well on yours??

Hi BA!

My 125 is better now. My clutch seems OK and I've changed my rear sprocket from 42 to 46 and it's now a bomb !!!

Some friends of mine have tried to plug two wires which come out of the CDI (one orange and one black). They say it's more powerful. Doi you knowanything about this trick ???

Have a good weekend ! And keep your feet up!

CELINE

got to ask... richywrecka, what is the plank for up the tyre in the rear of the shot!!!! Too high to get up was it  :blink:

stop being nasty r2w he's a north kent rider (respect)